Divorsed then re-marry

shapreme

My daughter's father married an citizen and she left him for 2yearsnow. Do he have his citizenship and can he re marry again. He has filed for an divorce. Also his employment visa expires in october. What can I do to help.
Thank you :confused:

you didn't give us any important details:

did he apply for a green card? what stage is that process at?

he is free to marry anyone, if he is not a married man.

Divorced then re marry

He's still married and I don't think he did because he rejected to go to immigration for the first time. They haven't called him in again.Actually I believe he was still in the first process because they were married in 2001.I really don't know anything about this because I'm a citizen.

Daughter's Father?

What do you mean "My Daughter's Father" ?

shapreme said:
My daughter's father married an citizen and she left him for 2yearsnow. Do he have his citizenship and can he re marry again. He has filed for an divorce. Also his employment visa expires in october. What can I do to help.
Thank you :confused:

shapreme

He was married to an citizen girl in 2001 and after he got maarried he meet me. We have been seeing each other since September and this March I gave birth to his daughter. So we have a child with each other.

Lots of information is lacking but let's try to put together a timeline and read between the lines.

You stated that he was married to a USC in 2001. You also stated that they are still married and that they have been separated for 2 years. That means they married in 2001 and separated in 2002. Since it does not appear that he ever received a Green Card, and he is now separated and in the process of divorcing his wife, it seems very unlikely that he will be able to obtain GC based on his marrige to her.