Didn't receive the notice

Minsk

Registered Users (C)
My current case status says that USCIS sent my RFE on August, 11. Today is the 20th and I haven't received anything yet. By looking at other members' signatures I noticed that it doesn't usually take more than 5 days to get one. Am I being paranoic or I should really call customer service? I know they require to report an issue only if it's been over one month. My consern is that FP appointment are usually scheduled within 2-3 weeks after the notice is received. Wouldn't it be too late if I report an issue in one month?

My status said i was sent a RFE on August 11 as well, i was beginning to worry and then i received it on the 18th. So hopefully yours is on the way too

My status said i was sent a RFE on August 11 as well, i was beginning to worry and then i received it on the 18th. So hopefully yours is on the way too

Received my FP today. The actual appointment is for August, 26 which is in 5 days so if I'd reported the issue in one month as USCIS suggests my case would've been considered abandoned by that time. :confused:

Received my FP today. The actual appointment is for August, 26 which is in 5 days so if I'd reported the issue in one month as USCIS suggests my case would've been considered abandoned by that time. :confused:

Sometimes it is good to wait :)