Didn't receive the interview letter

samadss

Registered Users (C)
I got green card in 2014, and I filed for my citizenship application last year.

On June 26th Uscis website says that my interview letter was sent. However it's been 2 weeks and I haven't received any thing in my mail.

Please guide me on what would be my next steps ?

There’s normally a phone number given to call and/or url for online query if you haven’t received whatever notice has been sent, are these not listed in the text under where it says “my interview letter was sent”?

Are you sure it says letter was sent?
Or Scheduling Interview?

Reason i ask

It goes from “Scheduling Interview”
After about 2-3 weeks

Then “letter was sent”
Which you receive in about a week!

The message says that "on June 26th we scheduled an interview for you... We will mail you an interview notice". In Feb my mom got her interview notice with in 1 week of this status update . So we were expecting to recieve a similar notice by now.

Are you sure it says letter was sent?
Or Scheduling Interview?

Reason i ask

It goes from “Scheduling Interview”
After about 2-3 weeks

Then “letter was sent”
Which you receive in about a week!

The process has changed, no the new online system longer displays “scheduling interview”

The message says that "on June 26th we scheduled an interview for you... We will mail you an interview notice". In Feb my mom got her interview notice with in 1 week of this status update . So we were expecting to recieve a similar notice by now.

Call the USCIS 1800 number to find out if and when the letter got sent.

We called the 1 800 number and their response is to wait for 30 days before they would share any further information. So either the letter is lost in mail or it hasn't been issued yet. And you won't know till Jul 26th