did somebody try World Service Passport?

winthan

Registered Users (C)
Today I found out about World Service (funny service I ever saw online). I would like to confirm about world service passport. Does that work in Asian Countries ( Malay, Singapore, Indonesia, India, Thailand, Japan, China)? What I saw it at online that Asian stamps on the passports are about 1998 years.

http://www.worldservice.org/visas.html?s=1

You try it and let us know. Especially about about temperature, humidity level and food quality in the Thai detention center.

I have this and it came with few cards, I never used it but the way it was issued was very weird.You just fill out application and mail it without any other document but photos. I've got it about 13 years ago and again never used it and don't think it is legimate document.

They show evidence that Singapore accepted it on at least two occassions. I find it hard to believe, as I remember reading somewhere in the forum that Singapore wouldn't let people in on US Re-entry Permit, which normally can be used in lieu of a passport.

I have this and it came with few cards, I never used it but the way it was issued was very weird.You just fill out application and mail it without any other document but photos. I've got it about 13 years ago and again never used it and don't think it is legimate document.

Can you do me a favor. I would like to know about singapore visa.

Can you please ask Singapore Embassy with your document, So can you fax to singapore embassy at (212) 838- 9453 with subject "Attn: Khristine in order to verify" and put your contact number in fax.

Khristine will contact you after she received your fax.

If you want to email embassy to this address (SINGCON_NYC@sgmfa.gov.sg) and attachment with your passport scan copy (personal particulars page).

And please let us know about the condition.

They show evidence that Singapore accepted it on at least two occassions.

Their "evidence" is laughable - some of their US passport stamps are duplicated. Others show multiple I-551 stamps in the same passport. Others show "LPR" as an admissions class (there is none) and others have no admissions class. Still more have Visa Waiver stamps in them.