Did anyone with TVU status apply for h1b on or after jan 19th, 2011?

Hello,
Initially i was on H1-B and transferred to trivalley and now again i have my LCA approved and will be filing my H1 next week. Yesterday I had called ICE & they had given me 3 options 1) to reinstate my status 2) to depart the country 3) to report to the local ICE office and opt for voluntary departure. I 'm in a confused state right now . 1) Should I go ahead and apply for my H1 2) Should I also apply for reinstatement of my status 3) Should i have an admission letter in- hand 4) Are there any chances of RFE regarding the status ( as the SEVIS has been terminated on Jan 19th 2011).

Kindly Advise.

Thank You

@Kellog

Same question again...any news ? You processed the petition way before me and i expect you to hear something first.

I Have applied on Jan 29th, reached USCIS on 1st FEB got an RFE yesterday regarding TVU asking for all the documents to show that I maintaining my status.

@katty
Documents? what documents we can show that we are maintaining status except i20 or may be transcripts. Please keep us updated as it seems like they started processing the applications. Which service center you applied?

I have applied to the Vermont Center.They are asking for

1.Tuition Fee Receipt
2.Transcripts
3.grade reports.
4.Receipts for books and school supplies
5.Evidence of residency around Sunnyvale area
6.submit evidence from employer in which the beneficiary was employed with through CPT, submit pay statements.

Do you have proofs for all the things that they mentioned except item 4. I think we submit paystubs when we apply for h1b, i don't know why they are asking these again.

I have applied to the Vermont Center.They are asking for

1.Tuition Fee Receipt - paypal 1 sem
2.Transcripts - not received from TVU
3.grade reports. - not yet received from TVU
4.Receipts for books and school supplies - professor provided the docs
5.Evidence of residency around Sunnyvale area - virtual classrooms
6.submit evidence from employer in which the beneficiary was employed with through CPT, submit pay statements - employer letter and pay stubs.

Therefore, for my case its waste (money/time of my employer and mine) to apply for h1b in this situation. Cases like us/me can only apply for h1b once the reinstatement gets approved.

Don't loose hope, everything will be alright.What can we do if we did not get the transcripts from TVU, even if you did not attended the class they have to send us the transcript with failed grade 'F' which is ok, you will be given one semester time to make up your grades. Did you submit the documents you have? You can tell them that u haven't got the transcripts/grade reports from the school yet.

Did you have all the client letter and stuff? Is this your 2nd master's at trivalley? let me know...mine is similar case too

@ekinus,
it seems like they are asking about the school at this point not about the employment details.

Which place r u located at? Asking this to know if they are expecting every student of tri-valley to work in california?

@f1optstu

what is the status of your friend's application for h1b. USCIS supposed to give a response with in 15 calender days. Can u please check with him.

security check for an h1b? Did he received receipt notice, and did he receive any RFE? Is he working for any science laboratory, national labs or for an IT firm? Usually security clearance is required for people working with DOE, national labs.

security check for an h1b? Did he received receipt notice, and did he receive any RFE? Is he working for any science laboratory, national labs or for an IT firm? Usually security clearance is required for people working with DOE, national labs.

I said check not clearance.....his lawyer called uscis and that is what they said...will post if any updates

RFE in H1-B premium processing

hello,
i got an RFE asking me for my transcripts, tution fees recipt,grade reoprt, evidence of residence. can any one tell me hoe i can get the receipts for books and school supplies??