Did anyone with TVU status apply for h1b on or after jan 19th, 2011?

@Madhavi,
don't worry about the books and school supplies, we can tell them that course material is provided by the instructor. Do u have grade report? i think they send us only transcript. Is your residency in CA?

I applied for my H1 before TVU issue happened...In oct 2010.I got an RFE last week stating my F1 visa is terminated and show the proof that u were in status when you filed the petition...1)Letter from school 2)SealedTranscripts from School 3)Course enrollment
I have a transcript from TVU but there is no stamp on that trascript..Does anyone knows how to answer this query...If any of your employer replied for this kind of query please respond.

@Madhavi:you can get a grade report if you go to the courses section on the tvu website..btw how many semesters did u attend at TVU...and did you come on TVU visa or another university and then took a transfer...evidence of residence ... id ont wether they are looking if you were stayin around the Cali area..

@f1toH: I studied only one sem that is fall of 2010... in TVU.. I didnt get my transcript...and grades I got it only for one course...

I have applied for my H4 .. got my receipt today.. but I am guessing they are going to give an rfe requesting for the details that they have asked for on h1 too...

@ron
i tried logging in to the course site of the university...i was not able to log in....can you please help me in this.
i came in 2007 for another university. then i joined this univ in 2010 oct.

I have no receipts,grade reports nor transcripts. Just have the screen shots after i login and bank statements showing the fee transactions...will that work? Did anyone reply to the RFE's yet?

@ron
How do i see grade reports in college webside...I joined TVU in May 2010.I am not able to see grades for single course also...please guide me

@madhavi
plz let me know if your employer had answered your query..If so did you had original transcripts with registrar stamp?

I paid the fee with my credit card back in September,2010. I can navigate to the grades section but no grades have been assigned.

Has anyone answered the RFE's?

t had recived the RFE yesterday. i employer had said it is hope less , but i am not giving up ...i am trying ..so still finding ways to answer this RFE.
I do not have the original stamped but i have the email copy which that sus had emailed.

@ekinus @madhavi123

Once you login with your username and pwd... you see all the courses which you were enrolled for .. click one of them ... on the left hanside you will see admin: grades... click on grades.. you should be able to find the grade for that particular subject...

In my case I can see grades listed for only one subj... the other two nothing there(since i just took 3 courses with TVU).. i recommend you guys take screen shots of whatever is displayed for each of the courses that appear...

@Madhavi123: didnt you get an email receipt of the fees paid? If not just pull up the credit card statements which shows that shows the transactions.. I think that should suffice..

My question to you guys is .. I ont have my transcripts and did not buy any books ... would that be a problem??

@ron221
books is not a problem, teaching people provided the material required for the course.