Did anyone of May 15 Newark victims get plastic ?

stamped on 19/Jun @ Newark - no card yet. AVM still says "...approved.." <EOM>

&nbsp;

May 15th victim received plastic

Hi all,

My wife and I received the cards on Tuesday. Here are my details:

RD: July 16th
Category: EB1
AD: May 2nd (heard on AVM)
Went for stamping on May 15th but was refused because of IBIS security check. Did not receive any letter or phone call till June 11th. So, we took a chance and went to Newark office on June 12th. Passport was stamped without any questions asked. On July 3rd, AVM changed to Cards orderded. Received cards on July 9th.

Good luck for those waiting !

How come no update on this thread

I got PP stamping done on 6/5 after the failed attempt on 5/15. Still waiting for the card while my friend who got stamping done on 6/12 got the card already. Moreover unlike other May 15th victims I did not get the letter to come for stamping.

Is there anyone else on this thread waiting for the card??

Card Received on July 22.

My Profile in Jist

PD June 17, 1999
RD July 6, 2001
ND August 22, 2001
FP December 21, 2001
FP Approved January 17, 2002
AD May 1, 2002
Went for PP stamping at Newark on May 15, 2002. I89 processed but stamping denied.
Went again on May 21, 2002. PP stamping denied due to Name check.
Went again on June 6, 2002. Passport stamped.
received letter from INS-Newark to apper for PP stamping on June 26, 2002.
Went to INS-Newark on June 26 and told we already got stamped. Then the officer said she will send I89 now to INS-Vermont.
AVM changed on July 16, 2002 to "Card ordered"
Card Received on July 22.

Thanks o lt to all of you Folks and to Mr Rajiv S Khanna for maintaining such a wonderful site.
Good Bye.

Anybody else from this thread still waiting for plastic

PP stamped on 5th june and no sign of card yet :(

I got stamped on 14th june second attempt. AVM still says "485 approved". Called vermont a week back & they say not received files from newark.