Did anyone of May 15 Newark victims get plastic ?

sher, Yes i got a letter from INS to appear on 19th.

It went on smooth. IO got my file from inside and then took my EAD and then stamped the passport.

Got Letter from INS Newark to apperr on June 26 for PP stamping

I need to talk to IIO at Newark office.
Will update with more info later

NYC May 17th victim, never go back to have pp stamped, received card today!

yeah, that\'s true,
I went to NYC on May 17th, turned in all the paper work, but no stamping. the Vermont center automatic message updated to "... we ordered you a new card on June 17th..." and I received the card today.
good luck, everyone.

May 15 Victim, Got I89 processed, Newark-NJ

May 15 Victim, Got I89 processed, Newark-NJ
On May 15 they did not stamp the passport.
On May 24 they refused to stamp.
On June 5th we got our passports stamped. At that time they said I89 has already been peocessed and dispatched to Vermont.
On June 21st we received letters from Newark INS asking to come for stamping on June 26.
When we went today, they saw the letter at the gate and gave token numbers starting with B ( not C ) and asked to go straight to room 10 th floor.
we waited for 2 hrs, then our numbers were called. Only 2-3 counters were calling B numbers.
The IIO to give the original receipt and EAD. Then we said that we already got stamped and asked here about I89.
She said they haven\'t sent them to Vermont and now they will send it to vermont. but she asked the original receipt or courtesy copy as she needs it to send it vermont along with I89.
so all may 15 folks make sure all of you will receive the letter and if you receive letter you should go to Newark to make sure I89 will be sent to Vermont.

Thanks BMKHYD for sharing this info, I stamped on June 6 and never got invitation letter yet

AD APR 30, Stamp May 29th, got letter form INS for Stamping on june 19th, Still waiting for Card