Did anyone layoff after filing I485 from Rapidigm?

waitingforgc16

Registered Users (C)
I\'ve been laid off 1 week ago after filing I485 and finished 5.5 months and
1/2 months to go for 180days.. I got proj but they are not ready to accept
to continue my employment.. Does anyone facing same situation? pls mail me
at j2cp2001@yahoo.com.. this is urgent....what is next?

Who the hell cares??

Guy, this is not a Rapid....gm or whatever cheapo comppany it is discussion board....just refrain from wasting other people\'s time posting such useless messages !!

No Title

Bullshit bugger what\'s your bloddy prob?? lots of guys r suffering..they want to share..u keep quite & mind your own business

Any one want to sue the rapidigm join me

Any one laid off in rapidigm at 485 stage without paying from last 2 to 3 months and not placing in new projects when you get a project.
Let\'s fight.Send me a mail to venykal@hotmail.com

For Those Everyone who were sent on ULAO in Rapdigm....

Hello Guys/Gals,

This is important. For those who where sent on ULAO in Rapidigm means who ever is with out pay and the Company did not pay them. You can Call INS at 210-967-7035 X 100 and you can inform INS officer in that number. Hope this helps. Atleast Rapidigm will realise not to play with the future of consultants who build the company. Also this will be good lesson for all those Bodyshopping company not play with young professional carrier.

Regards
RPMsystem

do you guys know any good lawyer who deals with the cases I485 laidoff before 180days?

I talked with few friends that we can continue I485 laidoff before 180days.. What other guys are taking action? Do I need to get H1 visa
or continue job hunting with EAD.. my friend told that it takes 3-6 months to take revoke I485. Is that true?

Fired and Lay-off are different things

Fired means you are a problem and lay-off means you are ok but company has problem. In case of fired you can not file for unemployment benefits as far as I know.

I worked for Rapidigm

I had the same situation. But they did not file 485. But I dont think you can sue them because the green card process is completely done at the mercy of the employer. If I can be of some help let me know. I will keep checking this thread.

We do care...

Srivi,
What\'s your problem. If you don\'t like these messages, just skip it. There are lot of Rapidigm guys interested in discussing about our problems. OK.

Gayathri - its the same que i asked you couple of weeks back.

"What\'s your problem. If you don\'t like these messages, just skip it."

So you agree that everyone has their own interest, problems and they should be allowed to discuss that with others in this board even though it may not interest the majority.

It was the same case with my posting. Grow up buddy.

Good luck to those who got laidoff while their GC is not approved.