Detorit Local Office

npnjan02, Let me know if you need Detroit INS number to call?

npnjan02 said:
Dec 6, 2004. I only got the transfer notice, the attorney didn't. According to him, I should be looking at an interview around May 2005. In the beginning of Jan, I went to the local office and made sure the case has been transferred for sure. They confirmed so, and nothing more.

Detroit local INS office #

Hi,

Can you give me Detroit Local Office tele # ?and would they provide expected date of interview ?

Actually last week i got email from USCIS indicating that "we transferred ..... office in DETROIT, MI for processing. Our office in DETROIT, MI will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete........."

so should i wait for interview or might not get an interview.. ??

My case is straight forward..

PD: Apr 2001, 485 ND - Nov 2002, EB3...

Hi GC_Candian, Please take a look at your transfer notice, it should be there.

gc_Canadian said:
Hi,

Can you give me Detroit Local Office tele # ?and would they provide expected date of interview ?

Actually last week i got email from USCIS indicating that "we transferred ..... office in DETROIT, MI for processing. Our office in DETROIT, MI will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete........."

so should i wait for interview or might not get an interview.. ??

My case is straight forward..

PD: Apr 2001, 485 ND - Nov 2002, EB3...

Hi GC_Candian, Please take a look at your transfer notice, it should be there. Mostly all transferees get interview. CAll them and they should able to tell you approximate date.

No, I didnt recieve anything from Local Detroit INS

No, I didnt recieve anything from Local Detroit INS

Detroit office

I called Detroit office and they told me that the interview will be scheduled in mostly in March and definately before April end.. Not sure to believe it or not.. but thought would share it w/ you guys... :confused: :confused:

Believe it. Yes Today I got my interview Letter and it's scheduled for March 9th

Believe it. Yes Today I got my interview Letter and it's scheduled for March 9th

How was your interview with Dupuis. I also got interview letter with Dupuis. Please s

jvelan said:
We got the Interview letter from detroit Local office for next month.Do we get stamping on the same day? Did Anyone have any Experiance with an officer DUPUIS at Detroit Local office? please post the interview Experiance.thx

How was your interview with Dupuis. I also got interview letter with Dupuis. Please suggest. Thanks

Damnit - Good Luck!

Damnit - congrats - you got the letter - please post us on how it goes during interview.. and I also wish you Good Luck for interview !..

Thanks GC_Canadian

gc_Canadian said:
Damnit - congrats - you got the letter - please post us on how it goes during interview.. and I also wish you Good Luck for interview !..

Thanks GC_Canadian, but my source of anxiety is that my I-140 is not approved. God know if they have also transfered my I-140 for approval along with 485.....

Damnit

Can I know when you inquired case with national customer. By calling (1800-375-5383.
Within how many days u received ur interview letter from Detroit INS. after calling customer service
I am planning to call the customer service today for inquiry on my case.
Please let me know.

Thanks in advance..

rkolmi, I had called after 60 days of my case transfer

rkolmi, I had called after 60 days of my case transfer

Damnit

hi Damnit,
After putting inqury at detroit INS. within how days you received ur letter..from detroit ins. please let me know..

Today i called the national customer service to put an inqury on my case at Detroit INS.. .. the lady said i should receive some letter within 3 to 4 weeks....from detroit ins ( local)

BUT for my wife they reject for puting inqury. i filed her case in june 2004.. detroit processing dates for I485 is june 11th 2004.
For my wife i have wait atleast one month.

my RD 05/2003
my wife's RD 06/04
my PD is 12/2002 on LC

bhoonbhu

hi,

I Can know ur filing dates of ur case I-485...
my case transfered on dec21 2004th.. till now i have not received any letter from detroit ins.

thaanks