Deportation due to lies

OUCH MY CONDOLENCE - watch out -those girls are dangerous !!!-she can set you up with "spouse abuse " and court will support 100% you will even end up with criminal record or worse (she got all angles covered ) -trust me you are not the first one

Finally good words. If i would be you I wont divorce her at all. Just get a deal with her, say everything you wanna say and ask for $$$., Let her know that this is a business, get your money back or make good $$$. It costs about 50K right now for business marriage, use it,who will care.. get some chick and make your own life with out her.

What were you thinking by marrying a Russian. BTW.. I'm married to one, but I took 3 years to get to know her. Russian women are not like American, they can be some cold hearted bitches depending on their social background. I had lots of problems with my wife, she even offered to go back home on her own. That is when I knew she wasn't her just for her GC, now things are good. You just need to except that they ain't like normal women. Once I figured that out, things were better. But I think you need to hire someone to investigate her and her friend.

Thank you all for your help. Now I know what to do and how to deal with it. Some of you ask about her nationality. Im not a nazi but yes - she is Russian.

Joe
You are quite dumb if you fell into this trap.
Your "wife" and her "old friend" are professionals.
Now the next step will be that they will come after your money.

If you threaten her, she will self inflict injuries on her body and will call the police. You will be taken into custody.
She will do that on a Friday or Saturday because the earliest bail hearing is on Monday.
That means 2 nights in the local police station or nearest jail.

This happens all the time. These are not made up stories.

This happened to 3 of my friends.

You are pretty much hosed.

Hire a private detective, who will catch her in "action" and then take that to the court.

If you do it yourself she will call the cops on you.

A battered woman, or a battered looking woman is much more believable to any cop than a desi guy with an accent.

You are pretty much hosed.

sorry that happened to you and i most def. can relate. my immigrant "spouse" is from s. america and when i realized alot of fraudulent things about him, i refused to go to the 2nd interview w/uscis. so he joined the military in hopes that will remedy his problem. well, i turned over all the papers to uscis that he left here. i'm assuming he thought i was dumb..i mean, why wouldn't he, right? well, i found a fake ss card and it wasn't his number! imagine that! i don't underestimate anyone. but you must make an appt. w/ your local uscis office(infopass) and speak to a fraud investigator, if you have some fraud to bring to their attn. i have moved on. it's nothing short of emotional rape. the lecture about how u shouldn't have married her so soon and so on isn't the point NOW. also, go to an mmigration atty. and ask what your options are at the specific point ur at as well. i didn't turn my spouse in for revenge becuz to me...not even that would be enough for revenge. i was, personally scared due to this fake ss card and other things i found. i wanted no part of him and knew i had a "stranger" i was married to. i don't know what's going to happen to him, nor do i care. be strong and don't look back to her..she may even try to "win" u back....they do this and then claim abuse, etc. stay away from her...in every way. best of luck. be careful. it will get better.