Deny or RFE?

ConcurrentFiler

Registered Users (C)
I moved from my sponsoring company to new company on AC21 last year and since then I've been working for new company on EAD.

During working for new company I got interview from local detroit office and at the interview I gave new company's support letter under similar job designation. Now I'm waiting for VISA number. Im on EB3 with PD Mar 2002.

Now my job is under threat.

1) My wage is going to be 30% higer than what is mentioned on Labor and would like to move to new company WITHOUT informing CIS. In this case, will CIS issue RFE or just deny?

You input will be valuable.

Thanks,

ConcurrentFiler said:
I moved from my sponsoring company to new company on AC21 last year and since then I've been working for new company on EAD.

During working for new company I got interview from local detroit office and at the interview I gave new company's support letter under similar job designation. Now I'm waiting for VISA number. Im on EB3 with PD Mar 2002.

Now my job is under threat.

1) My wage is going to be 30% higer than what is mentioned on Labor and would like to move to new company WITHOUT informing CIS.
---------- if you are going to move then you CAN send new employer letter to invoke AC21. I have not seen any AC21 rejected because of increase in Salary
In this case, will CIS issue RFE or just deny?
-----------if you dont update they may not send RFE, why Denial ?
You input will be valuable.
------------ I will update the Local CIS by sending new employer job offer letter .
Thanks,