Denver Sesa

I will keep posted my progress so it would help all of us. Also, would appreciate if others in the same boat input their thoughts/progress/opinions so that we can make this Forum more active!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Any breaking news after Jan 1st ? Let's hope new year to bring ray of green :) Happy new year

Manaka,

Do you know how many resumes you received for AD? Any other news?

Thanks and hope 2005 brings happiness....

cinimini said:
Manaka,

Do you know how many resumes you received for AD? Any other news?

Thanks and hope 2005 brings happiness....
hey cinimini,
we got two resumes.
Thanks
KK

What's happening

Heard that BEC and BRC's have been sent letters to attorneys to verify the LC cases, did anyone received any information regarding this in Denver ??

My PD is Apr02

Thanks.

PDApr02 said:
Heard that BEC and BRC's have been sent letters to attorneys to verify the LC cases, did anyone received any information regarding this in Denver ??

My PD is Apr02

Thanks.
PRApr02,

I heard SF RIR cases are moving, few of them received 45 days letters...

Is yours RIR or non-RIR?

It looks like my case to be in Denver SESA this week. Appears to be my Attorney got "green signal" from my manager. Does anybody know where do I end up ? Do they do State + Federal here in CO till March 28? if so , do u guys think I will get Sate + Federal apprval by then? Appreciate your input

manaka said:
It looks like my case to be in Denver SESA this week. Appears to be my Attorney got "green signal" from my manager. Does anybody know where do I end up ? Do they do State + Federal here in CO till March 28? if so , do u guys think I will get Sate + Federal apprval by then? Appreciate your input
Manaka,

You said yours regular right? Did you do the Ad already and submitted the report?

cinimini said:
Manaka,

You said yours regular right? Did you do the Ad already and submitted the report?

cinimini,

Yes, advertisement/intervew was done 2 weeks ago. Now, it is going to SESA anytime here but don't know where it end up Denver/Chicage/Dallas/or at MT Everest :)

Hi,
fyi...my case has moved to Dallas - BEC. No clue as to when they'll start issuing 45 day letter.
rgds,
LFGC
PD - Mar -02 - Reg

ljgc

means Denver case already started moving to Dallas, hopefully they will send 45 days letters.

goodluck.

How did u got this information.

PDApr02
EB3, Non-RIR
April 2002

It looks like 2005 ain't looking bad at all :) It looks lime my case is going to DENVER SESA this week ........Manager told me he got 3 resumes .....anyway, I am hoping I will get both state+Fed by March 28 and start working on CP......Tired of waiting and hoping in Uncle Sam's land ...

Manaka,
I believe you case should be thru from Denver - DOL by Mar-05 & you should be ready to file 140. Do cordinate well as time is of essence...every day will count.
Good luck.
LFGC
PD - Mar -02 - Reg - Denver

manaka

I'm confused your case Denver SESA?? 3 Resumes ??

Can you please explain in detail .

I thought now cases will move to either Dallas or Philadelphia

EB2 Apr2002 Non-Rir

Is Denver SESA Closed?

Hi Friends:
Here is my painful story. Its painful not because of the screwed up GC / labor processes, because both my employer and lawyer are _ _ _ _ _.
I filed my labor in WY mid of July '04. It got processed at state level and was transferred to Denver in September last week. Thats it. After 3 months of waiting now my lawyer says they have received a letter from Denver saying my application is transferred to Dalls Backlong Elimination Center.
Could this be true?
Is anybody experiencing the same?
Is it like Denver processing some files there and transferring some to Dallas?
Is Denver center closed?
What happens if I file my LC again through another company?

Namaste,
BlessedOne

BlessedOne said:
Hi Friends:
Here is my painful story. Its painful not because of the screwed up GC / labor processes, because both my employer and lawyer are _ _ _ _ _.
I filed my labor in WY mid of July '04. It got processed at state level and was transferred to Denver in September last week. Thats it. After 3 months of waiting now my lawyer says they have received a letter from Denver saying my application is transferred to Dalls Backlong Elimination Center.
Could this be true?
Is anybody experiencing the same?
Is it like Denver processing some files there and transferring some to Dallas?
Is Denver center closed?
What happens if I file my LC again through another company?

Namaste,
BlessedOne

WOW ! That is amazing ! My case was open also in September. My understanding was they keep continue process till March 28 ........I sent out email to my lawyer to find out the truth ....will let you know