Denver Sesa

BlessedOne said:
Hi Friends:
Here is my painful story. Its painful not because of the screwed up GC / labor processes, because both my employer and lawyer are _ _ _ _ _.
I filed my labor in WY mid of July '04. It got processed at state level and was transferred to Denver in September last week. Thats it. After 3 months of waiting now my lawyer says they have received a letter from Denver saying my application is transferred to Dalls Backlong Elimination Center.
Could this be true?
Is anybody experiencing the same?
Is it like Denver processing some files there and transferring some to Dallas?
Is Denver center closed?
What happens if I file my LC again through another company?

Namaste,
BlessedOne

Sorry to hear that. Is your case Regular or RIR? What is your lawyer comment on why Denver send your case to BEC in Dallas?

RIR LC between Jan 1, 2005 - March 28, 2005

Friends,

Applying for labor certification in RIR in a day or two...where one should be sending LC application? Is it to NPC or BEC or state labor department?. Is there any change in RIR case processing rules between Jan 1, 2005 to March 28, 2005? Would like the application to be sent to right place.

Thanks in advance.

manaka said:
WOW ! That is amazing ! My case was open also in September. My understanding was they keep continue process till March 28 ........I sent out email to my lawyer to find out the truth ....will let you know
slc:
My lawyer doesnt have an idea why Denver people did transfer my file to Dallas. He got a list of names from Denver to this affect thats all.
Manaka:
Pls let me know what your lawyer says.
thanks,
BlessedOne

Mine is Regular, July 2003 at Colorado.

Does anyone know the latest processing date at Colorado State? If all the pending cases were moved to Dallas BRC, does anyone know when would they start processing? Is there a way to track Dallas BRC processing dates?

By the way, what would be the content of 45 day letter/reduction notice letter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shocking news.. RIR and regular in same queue in BRCs.

01/21/2005: DOL Backlog Reduction Processing Update

The DOL did not disclose in details a number of issues in the PERM Briefings which the consumers were interested in. It turned out that some of these issues had been discussed with the AILA in telephone conference before the PERM Briefing sessions began. Some of these issues had been answered as follows:
Status of Processing at the Backlog Processing Centers:
The cases which were transferred from the Regional Offices were processed first. For these cases, initial letters have been being sent out. Once the responses come back from the applicants, they will start adjudicating the cases. The current state is as follows:
Dallas, Philadelphia, and San Francisco Regions Cases: Data entry for these cases has been completed and letters have been sent out and the Backlog Centers are awaiting the responses for further processing and adjudication.
Chicago and Atlanta Regions Cases: These cases have been transferred to the Backlog Centers later and currently being data-entried. Once the data entry is completed, letters will be sent out the applicants as it did with the Dallas, Philadelphia, and San Francisco Regions cases.
The cases which were transferred from the SWA (state offices) are at the stage of data entry. Once data entry is completed, the same steps will be taken as described above.
Processing Queue per FIFO: Shockingly, there are no separate queues between RIR and Regular cases and both RIR and Regular cases are being processed on FIFO in a single national queue. Consequently, RIR cases will experience a substantial delay once the cases are transferred to the Backlog Centers!!
Opened Cases vs. Unopened Cases: Under the Transition Guideline, unopened cases have been transferred to the Backlog Centers and opened cases will be completed by the SWAs. The definition of "opened cases" is the application packages which are at the SWAs in unopened boxes or where no letters have been issued by the SWAs to the applicants. Accordingly, those who received a letter from the state offices may be completed at the state offices rather than being transferred to the Backlog Centers.
Notification of Address Changes of the Applicants or Attorneys: If one knows that his/her case has been transferred to the Backlog Centers, the notification should be addressed to the Backlog Centers. If one does not know, DOL suggests to such notification to both the Backlog Center and the SWA office.
Address of Certifying Officers and SWA in the Notice Posting for Cases to be Filed before 03/28/2005: People should follow the same rules and requirements under the current labor certification regulation. Thus the notice posting should direct the public to file misrepresentation or complaints to the office of Certifying Officer's office and the state labor certification unit. Remember, though, some Regions, addresses have been changed: Chicago and Atlanta offices.

question about regional

Hi ,

my State labour got cleared in Dec 2004. But my lawers still dont have clue about which office is doing my regional process ! So is it that regional processing is done by dallas office now ?

also I read some of messages stating that Dallas office is handling colorado cases. As i understood its only for unopen cases . correct ?

Thx,

aj_jadeja said:
Hi ,

my State labour got cleared in Dec 2004. But my lawers still dont have clue about which office is doing my regional process ! So is it that regional processing is done by dallas office now ?

also I read some of messages stating that Dallas office is handling colorado cases. As i understood its only for unopen cases . correct ?

Thx,
aj_jadeja,

There was recent a approval from Denver DOL(federal) lastweek. So your case will be processed from Denver (as far as I know) .what I heard is that Denver DOL(Federal) will function till March ,2005.

Thanks

kris

Denver RIR status

Does anybody know which month state labor is processing in Denver. My case was filed as RIR in October 2003?.. Will it be sent to BRC??

aj_jadeja said:
Hi ,

Thx,

aj,

I haven't heard from laywer However, I heard that Denver DOL to do all open casses until March 28. Mine is just gone to State today so hopefully I will get it done by end of March

PD Jan 2002

BEC Dallas ???????

I hope my case went to BEC Dallas, not sure what is the status there, any one received any 45 days letter or any status from Dalls?? please post here.

Thanks,
non-RIR Apr 02

Current Denver SESA status

Does anybody know which month SESA is currently processing in Denver. Are they in existence at all with the recent changes???.. the web page shows Feb 2003 for RIR.... My case was filed as RIR in October 2003?.. Will it be sent to BRC??.. pls advise

Labor certification delays

Only way out seems to be Canada, but lets assure everybody that we won't let go without fight. Its mere exploitation. They are trying to test our patience. I still can't believe they will implement PERM joke without eliminating
existing files. On top of that we have Visa number retrogression. And last but not least (and most important) they will process RIR and regular application in same queue.
Its satirical that no lawyer has any idea about whole of these new initiatives by DOL (BEC, NPC, PERM...).

I think we should get suggestion from someone who is here in the forum for long time (or moderator) about how we should proceed.

Don't think that somebody will speak about it and everything will be fixed/solved. Nobody cares about you, its you who fights for yourself. If eventually we have to leave then why not let DOL/USCIS realize (do they ever ?) that we were important part of the society in every way.Please show your support here:

thread for "action against labor certifcate delays"

Master Tracker

Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching

JustWatching ,
Great start...atleast gives us some direction(hopefully)...:)
Now, I have updated the spreadsheet with my info...thx.
LFGC
PD-Denver-SESA-Mar02-BEC-Dallas-Dec04

Last edited by a moderator:
Master Tracker

Thank you for updating.

I made a minor change to the “Guide”, PD definition now reads:

PD: Date your labor certification was RECEIVED at STATE SWA

UPDATE on my case !

I just heard from Attorney that my case is processing by SWA at Denver. I am hoping it will be cleard by next week and move on to DENVER DOL. I heard that Denver DOL to process till March 28

PD JAN 2002

Master Tracker

Hi all,

I "picked up" the tracker today.

I will post the consolidated tracker later this week. I will come back to let you know where it is.

If you did not add yourself to the tracker and would like to do so please wait until the consolidated tracker is posted.

Thanks

JustWatching