Denver Sesa

Manaka,
My attorney informed last month that cases without issues were moving on...they were looking at cases fm Jan-02 & were close to moving onto Feb-02.
I would say keep regular touch with your attorney's office...stay on top.
As you get any info...do enlighten us...:)
rgds,
LFGC

Anyone on this forum with priority date of Jan and Feb 2002 in Colorado SESA. Lets start putting dates togather and track the progress, so that others down the road can get an idea about the processing speed.

My info is as follows:
Labor Cert PD: 2/27/2002
Labor case open date: ??
Labor SESA decision Date: ??
Labor Federal decision Date: ??

Lets start tracking above info for others on this forum. Please contribute...

Tracking....

Thanks fo doing this guys !!!
My info is as follows:
Labor Cert PD: 1/22/2002
Labor case open date: Heard Rumour that case is on his way to lawyer for advertisement
Labor SESA decision Date: ??
Labor Federal decision Date: ??

Hi Guys,
Got email from attorney that ad they are going to place are on 13th of Sept. And internal posting will be for 10 days. From here we have to wait 4 to 6 weeks for resumes. Hope this helps.
Thanks
KK

KK,
Definitely it helps.
Question: I'm trying to assess the time frame...if you could give us the info as under:
1]Date when State labor was cleared.
2]Time reqd to decide/frame the adv.
3]You say the ad needs to posted & we need to wait for 4-6 weeks...my attorney said we need to wait for 30 days...any confirmed time for this or is it loosely framed ?

Let us know.
thx.
lfgc

Hi lfgc,
My labor is still at ad level.
One ad Externally for one day and 10 businessdays for internal posting.
Your Attoreny is right 30 days we need to wait.
DOL sends resumes to attorney and attorney to us.
With in 45 days we need to summarize the recruitment process after 30 days.
Once DOL accept the summary with in a week they will send application to USDOL.
USDOL is taking 6 to 8 weeks now a days.
I got this info from paralegal today only.
Hope this helps.. Lets hope things will be fine for everybody.
Thanks
KK

Hey KK

I am little confused here. I am also in same boat. They suppose to advertise Monday the 13th for me. Is that company HR who put the ad or DOL or Attorney? Per your info, looks like DOL put the ad and send resume to manager via HR? would appreciate your coment

Hey Manaka,
In my case attorney puting the ad and resumes will goto DOL. DOL sends resumes to Attorney and hence attorney sends them to HR. Hope you got it.
Thanks
KK

BMP81,
Anything further on your case...let us know.
thx.
LFGC
Labor Cert PD: 3/23/2002

Nothing so far.

I am expecting to hear something this week. Will let you guys know as soon as I hear.

Thanks

Denverdude, not in denver anymore

Hi guys,

I had to change jobs recently, I had applied for Labor thru company 1, now i live in another state. can i still use the labor application from colorado?

I believe you can. Even though you have left company 1, if they are ok with continuing your labor...on future employment basis, wherein you'll need to work for them for 6 mnths min in future.
lfgc

Just an update:

I asked attorney today and they told me that it may take week or two to get my case opened.

as per my attorney's office, as of today, DENVER is still in Feb-02 for regular cases.
any update for anyone is appreciated.

lfgc
pd - mar-02 reg

DNVER DOL -- State LABOR approved

Hi All,

Just thought to share with you all that I heard from my attorney office saying my state labor got approved, which is a NON-RIR applied in Oct, 2001;

thanks;