Denver Regional Dol Tracker

cvasil said:
I have no update...Mine LC is with RIR, submitted in June 2004. It was sent to CO DOL at the end of March 2005. Since then, no update. Anyone has any update about Denver office please post the latest news.
Thanks.

Any update in your case?

Hi,
I am also waiting for updated info from this forum.I called to my attorney,he said,no Backlog center letter from DOL ..hope still it's proceesing.

sam

Gc_puli said:
Any update in your case?

Is there any automatic telephone retrival system at Denver to know the staus of the case? Have anyone tried ?

Happy News... MY Labor Approved.

:) Hello Guys,

I am happy to inform that my LC was approved. I got a mail from my lawyer just now. Here is my details. Exactly it took one year.

State: Utah
Type: RIR - EB2 (BS+6 yrs Exp Requirement)
Filed Date at State: 5/13/2004 (PD)
Transfered to Denver on: March 30, 2005
Approved on: 5/5/2005

I wish all your LC approved soon. Thank you for sharing all your information.

Gc_puli said:
:) Hello Guys,

I am happy to inform that my LC was approved. I got a mail from my lawyer just now. Here is my details. Exactly it took one year.

Type: RIR - EB2 (BS+6 yrs Exp Requirement)
Filed Date at State: 5/13/2004 (PD)
Transfered to Denver on: March 30, 2005
Approved on: 5/5/2005

I wish all your LC approved soon. Thank you for sharing all your information.

Congrats Gc,

Just want to let you know Mine got approved too. It looks like Denver DOL is kicking ...I will everyone get cleard soon. I am done almost 4 1/2 of journey and now ready to fine 140/485 ...Thanks all

Hi All,

My case has been filed almost a year back. State is cleared, no idea what is happening to federal. My details are

State: Wyoming
Type: RIR - EB2
Filed Date at State: Jul'04
Transfered to Denver on: Dec'04.

My lawyer is not really helpful. If I call him, it directly goes to voicemail. there is another junior to him who told they have no idea if my case has been shifted to backlog.

I feel like I am being cheated by these people. Probably, my federal is cleared(current date is 04/2005, mine was 12/04) and they are not telling me. How do I get the real info from Denver office?

Please help me. I am really fedup with this thing. Also, can I change the employer after my labor gets cleared?. I am not happy with current employer.

thank you in advance.

LC approved !

Guys,

I got my LC approved from Denver Regional Center ! Here are my details:
Type: RIR - EB3
Filed Date at State: May, 2004
Transfered to Denver on: March, 2005
Approved on: May, 2005

I hope you'll get yours approved very soon!

Extremely Urgent!

11/01/2005: Senate Judiciary Bill at the Brink of Collapse Unless Everybody Contacts Senators and Congressmen!!!

The full Senate failed to take a roll call for this bill today. Believe it or not, Senator Byrd intends to offer an amendment tomorrow (11/2/05) to remove the H-1B and immigrant visa retrogression provisions passed by the Senate Judiciary Committee from the Budget Reconciliation Package.

Please call your Senators and urge a "NO vote on the Bird Amendment Immediately!!"
CALL THE CAPITOL SWITCHBOARD: 202-224-3121 OR GET DIRECT LINES BY CLICKING HERE: http://capwiz.com/aila2/home/

Everyone should call tonight. I mean EVERYONE. Call your friends and relatives and ask them to participate in this urgent campaign and call their Senators tonight. Call or send e-mails to your immigrant friends and alert them IMMEDIATELY! Ask them to call or send e-mails to everyone they know and ask them to call the Senators tonight. TIME IS OF ESSENCE.

Source: http://www.immigration-law.com/