Denver Regional Dol Tracker

kriskish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
There was no DENVER REGIONAL DOL thread and thought of adding new thread.
Thanks
KK

Last edited by a moderator:
Too Late

There is no point in adding this thread now. Denver DOL will be history by JAN, 2005. It will be merged with Chicago.

Thanks

GC_DJ said:
There is no point in adding this thread now. Denver DOL will be history by JAN, 2005. It will be merged with Chicago.
Hi GC_DJ,
I totally agree with you. But we are in such a situation that our labor mught be cleared before Jan 2005 as the DENVER DOL is almost current. That was the reason I have created this thread.
Thanks
KK

Hi

My state labor was cleared and moved to Denver DOL from WY two weeks back. Anybody has any idea about currently what are the current dates? Any approval dates?

Regards,
Prasad

prasad_vv said:
My state labor was cleared and moved to Denver DOL from WY two weeks back. Anybody has any idea about currently what are the current dates? Any approval dates?

Regards,
Prasad
Hey Prasad,
I spoke to my attorney yesterday she told me that it is taking 6 to 8 weeks for Federal approval.
Thanks
kk

Hi Guys,

My state labor is due to get clearance around November 15th. The case will go to Denver DOL soon after that. You have indicated that it takes 6-8 weeks for fedral processing and also that they will change the Denver DOL to Chicago from Jan, 2005. Do you think my case will be impacted by the this change to chaicgo DOL? I am concerned because it takes almost a year to clear fedral labor in chicago.
I tried calling Denver DOL without getting any response.

I will appreciate if you/ or anyone who has information will respond to my post.

Thanks,

jmccoy123 said:
Hi Guys,

My state labor is due to get clearance around November 15th. The case will go to Denver DOL soon after that. You have indicated that it takes 6-8 weeks for fedral processing and also that they will change the Denver DOL to Chicago from Jan, 2005. Do you think my case will be impacted by the this change to chaicgo DOL? I am concerned because it takes almost a year to clear fedral labor in chicago.
I tried calling Denver DOL without getting any response.

I will appreciate if you/ or anyone who has information will respond to my post.

Thanks,
Hey JMCcoy,
That was the exact question I have asked. But she does not have any answer. But they know about these new centers. Just need to keep our fingers crossed. But one thing what ever happens happens. Because we cannot take this stress anymore. I have waited waited waited from Dec 2001 and now it moved a little. I feel only one thing that I am better than yesterday. So try to call the DOL again.
Thanks
KK

Fedreal

Hi Everyone,

My State Labour was applied on July 8th of 2004 from Wyoming and got cleared in October (not sure which date as per Attorney) and now went to Federal on Oct 12th of 2004.

Is there any Case number will Attornery get when the State moves Federal Level ,or what is the other way we can track our cases at Denver DOL ,

Pls let me know ,what is the duration to get clear Labour from Federal Level.
I appreciate if anyone gives any updates
Thanks
Srini

TulaSrini said:
Hi Everyone,

My State Labour was applied on July 8th of 2004 from Wyoming and got cleared in October (not sure which date as per Attorney) and now went to Federal on Oct 12th of 2004.

Is there any Case number will Attornery get when the State moves Federal Level ,or what is the other way we can track our cases at Denver DOL ,

Pls let me know ,what is the duration to get clear Labour from Federal Level.
I appreciate if anyone gives any updates
Thanks
Srini
Hi TulaSrini,
My attorney told me that it will take 6 to 8 weeks. There should be a receipt number for federal level. You can get it from your attorney. Mine is at final stage of state level. May be I can hear something this week end.
Thanks
KK

Congrat's

kriskish said:
Hi TulaSrini,
My attorney told me that it will take 6 to 8 weeks. There should be a receipt number for federal level. You can get it from your attorney. Mine is at final stage of state level. May be I can hear something this week end.
Thanks
KK

Hi Krish,

Congrat's ,
I hope you will hear soon,

I got reconfirmed today morning from my Attorney abt the Recipet or case Number ,She didn't said the Exact date when My State Got cleared ,she says she don't know but says that they got a letter from Federal saying that my State labour now went to Federal .Is that true.Attorny says she even don't know how long it will take to get clear from Federal as of now.

she says that She didn't have any kind of Receipt number or Case number for my application sent to Federal ,Is that True,,Is that Some states(wyoming ) which went to Federal doesn't get any Recipet numbers ? or alteast Case Number ?

Pls let me know, if you have any opinions or similar cases
Thanks
Srini

TulaSrini said:
Hi Krish,

Congrat's ,

I got reconfirmed today morning from my Attorney abt the Recipet or case Number ,She didn't said the Exact date when My State Got cleared ,she says she don't know but says that they got a letter from Federal saying that my State labour now went to Federal .Is that true.Attorny says she even don't know how long it will take to get clear from Federal as of now.

she says that She didn't have any kind of Receipt number or Case number for my application sent to Federal ,Is that True,,Is that Some states(wyoming ) which went to Federal doesn't get any Recipet numbers ? or alteast Case Number ?

Thanks
Srini
Hey Tula,
I am pretty sure you should get the receipt number. However Denver did not used to give any numbers at state level and we need to request them. Please ask your attorney to get that number. They will just say the file has been moved to Federal but wont say about the date. So you are fine. Just wait and watch you may listen good news in a month or so.
Thanks
KK

TulaSrini said:
Hi Krish,

Congrat's ,

Thanks
Srini

Hey Srini,
My state labor has been moved to federal. Just now got email from attorney. Did you get any receipt from your attorney? Any updates?
Thanks
KK

Hi Krish,

Congratulations for your State Labour Clearance,

As per my Attorney she says that they don't get notified when the State Labour Clears but gets a letter saying that this application has been moved to Fedral now ,I asked her abt any kind of Receipt number or Case Number ,She said they don't have any kind of Receipt number ot Case Number.
Iam not sure whether we can have case number for tracking purpose.
Pls let me know if any body have the same issue.

Thanks
Srini

Congrats Krish!!
BTW...Srini...what your attorney says is right...just keep tracking by the date it is moved to Federal.
The way things have been with Denver Fed...it should take ~6 weeks.
Good luck.
lfgc
Denver State - Reg: Mar-02...yet to clear

TulaSrini said:
Hi Krish,

Congratulations for your State Labour Clearance,

As per my Attorney she says that they don't get notified when the State Labour Clears but gets a letter saying that this application has been moved to Fedral now ,I asked her abt any kind of Receipt number or Case Number ,She said they don't have any kind of Receipt number ot Case Number.
Iam not sure whether we can have case number for tracking purpose.
Pls let me know if any body have the same issue.

Thanks
Srini

Hi Srini,
Attorney can request the receipt number which we did when it was in SWA for my H1-B extension. I will check with my attorney also.
Thanks
Krishna

lfgc said:
Congrats Krish!!
BTW...Srini...what your attorney says is right...just keep tracking by the date it is moved to Federal.
The way things have been with Denver Fed...it should take ~6 weeks.
Good luck.
lfgc
Denver State - Reg: Mar-02...yet to clear

Thanks LFGC,
I wish you join us very soon. Its a long journey..
Thanks
KK

Federal Labour

Hi,

Has anybody got any updates on their Federal Clearance which is Applied on Oct 12 th 2004
My state Labour applied on July 8th 2004, cleared on Oct 1st week ,Sent to Federal on Oct 12th

Pls let me know
thanks
Srini