Denver Labor

aaa_04

Registered Users (C)
I don't see any information about Denver Labor. Did anyone got labor cleared in last one month from Denver Federal?? Any information will be appreciated.

My LC got moved to Denver Federal office on Nov 30th. Still I didn't hear anything as of today. On top of that , Denver AVM is not working since Dec 1st week. Can somebody call this number 303-844-1575 and find out what's goin on.

Call this number now. It is working i think.
I came to know that they are doing Dec and Jan cases now, so your case must be cleared by now. You should ask your attorney.

Last edited by a moderator:
wygcguy

Did you get info from your lawyer about your labor getting cleared from Denver DOL, as they are processing dec and Jan cases now.

aaa_04,

How do you know that they are processing Jan cases. When I called them the other day they say that they are processing Dec cases.
BTW: I haven't heared anything from my lawyer yet.

wygcguy

Someone else called them and found out that they are processing Dec and Jan cases. BTW even if they are doing Dec cases yours is in Nov so should be cleared by now.
Did you ask your attorney?

I just spoke to a lady at Denver DOL. As per her, all Dec' 03 processed as of today and they will be informing the employers sometime in the next two weeks.

My case was also submitted to Denver DOL on 30th Nov 2003. I guess, I should be hearing from my lawyer too in the near future.

Lets keep others abreast of whatever happens with us, guys and thanks for the good news.

Certified!!!

As per the 'AVM' my LC is certified.
Here are the details.

WY office sent to Denver: 30th Nov
Denver office received: 5th Dec
Approved : 22nd Jan

Can you tell me which number to call for this Denver AVM and what is my refernce number that I can check to know my status?

I was also submitted to Denver on 3rd Nov 2003.

Please let me know.

Thanks.
Sachin

Oh ok. I called my employer, they have not received a copy of the Labor or any notification yet.

I think wycguy was mentioning some number to call. Maybe he would know. I know the Denver AVM number but what reference number do I quote them. I am confused.

Sachin

AVM Info

Sachin,

AVM number is 303-844-1674.
Press '1' for permanent Applications.
Press '2' to search by employer phone number. Enter the phone number you have on column 5 of your Labor petition application.
Though you can't judge your application exactly, based on the date(s) your application reached Denver office you can figure out the result.

ok. Thanks a lot wygcguy. I tried that, but the case status went from Nov 21 to Dec 5th. Mine was received in Denver DOL on 30th Nov 2003. Any ideas what that could imply?

Well, let me clarify a bit. My application was forwarded to Denver DOL on Nov 30th. (I dont know when they received it)

Sachin

wygcguy

That AVM number is asking for Employer Taxid, not the Employer phone no. I don't have the taxid.

well, you are not intersted in LCA (Labor Condition Application), that is actually for H1. What we are tracking is Labor status applications, so when you call, you should dial 1 for alien petition... and not 2 which is for LCA.

After that it asks you for case #(press 1) or employer phone # (press 2). That is what wygcguy is referring to. Please refer to detailed instructions and follow them closely according to the post by wygcguy above.

Sachin

Sachin,

My application is also transfered on Nov 30th to Denver office. I am assuming that it reached Denver office on Dec' 5th because that is the only closest date I see some applications received on my employers phone number.

AVM says all the applications from my employer received on Dec 5th are certified as of today.