Delhi possible interview in June

Called last night!! .. they are saying only july july and july !!

hate july !!
I called last night
And one more thing..
looks like new NVC procedure says them not to send pkt 4 at local indian address and to only to forign address or attorney\'s address.

Here is my take on the Delhi situation ...

In actuality, it seems that Delhi indicating interview dates has nothing to do with the NVC review date or NVC sent Date.... it all depends on the date they entered the P3 info in their system

As per my observation, the guys whoes cases were entered on 4/26 got late june/early July indication while those around 4/29 and after got July indication .....

So whatever they are saying that the system automatically schedules the interview 2 months from the Review or Sent date is all "BULL" ... we will see when they actually post the interview dates for June and
I think most of you will get June or atleast first week of July ...

All the best

i cant get the phone

im9999 thats my bad luck i cant get through the phone i try lot of time the number 419 8062 so i wait for 15th june to see the web site or i send my father there mine was sent there on april 16 and E3

i send twice mail there

go-on i send two e-mail there but i think delhi dont deal in e-mails no answer no reply at all if u call 419 8000 they pick and put u on recording its fucked up then i mail to mumbai and chennai to get delhi iv interview section e-mail address still no answer

got a letter from NWD consulate

Guys, I got a pretty basic letter from the NWD consulate saying that they had recieved my case information. It was dated April 16th. No mention of a specific interview date. The end of the letter also said encl: Pkt3. But there were no Pkt3 docs....

Well atleast they have confirmed that they have recieved my case information

I got a similar letter yesterday.....dated 4/16/2002

My case # and category were different in this letter. I called delhi last night and asked them about this difference. I was told that because NVC delayed sending packet 3 info to them, they(delhi) created case by themselves. No need to worry. I hope. They said I can use any case # when I call them. No dates yet.

I called them yesterday and asked about email address.....

The consular section does not have any e-mail address. They only take phone calls or snail mail.

CanIgetGc I think that there is a good possibility that we

may get either the same or really close interview dates. We\'ll know for sure by the 15th when they post the dates by middle of this month

How did Delhi create a case without receiving any info from the NVC?

How did Delhi create a case without receiving any info from the NVC?
How is that possible? How would they know about you?Is it because it took a long time for NVC to send your case to Delhi and because you had been calling up Delhi and following it up with them?
Please post the details....

I have absolutely no idea.......

How they can create case without getting physical packet from NVC. They might be receiving cables/electronic copies of petition before they get physical file. Just my guess. My review was complete on Mar 19 and ths letter is dated April 16. Desert_Boy also got similar letter.
Desert_boy: Do you have same case # in the letter or it is different??

Letter from American Embassy, NWD

I have recieved a similar letter as CANiGETGC has - and the letter is dated April 16th with a different Case # and incorrect Preference Category. I too called NWD last night and was given exactly the same answer. I\'ve been told to trace my case using either of the 2 Case #\'s and that my Preference Category would be corrected during the time of the interview. No Specific dates on the interview.

I have to go home and look at my letter carefully.. I didnt pay attention to the case

number I should have... I\'ll post when I get home.

Sanjay301 - Travel to Delhi

Our Interview dates should be same or very close since our
NVC Review,Sent to Delhi and entered-Delhi dates are same.
I did not book the tickets so far as well I am planning to take
employment letter in next week ( just to have close date with interview).
Do you prepare as per June or July ?
Did you book the tickets ?