Delhi possible interview in June

I am trying the same NWD numbers.

What is the best time to call them?
I have been able to get through 2 times in past between 12:30 and 2:00 AM EST, but yesterday was too busy.

GO-ON I M REDAY TO GO THERE

AS SOON I GET SOME CLUE WATS GOING ON IN DELHI JUST WAITING FOR 15MAY GO ON I HEARD FROM MYLAWYER YESTERDAY THEY REFUSE ONE OF HIS CASE THERE IN E3 THATS THING SCARED ME IF I GO THERE MIGHT BE STUCK IN DELHI WELL SEE WHAT HAPPEN IN E3 WHAT IS UR JOB TYPE U CAN POST OR SEND ME IN PVT MESSAGE LEAVE UR TEL NUMBER THERE AND CALLING TIME I WILL CALL U

I think they can only refuse a AC140 case or if ur permanent address is not under delhi jusrisdictio

it should not be an issue with you ...

Sanjay301 - checkyour private msg.

This is threatening. Mine is also E3.
Did consulate refuse to entertain the E3 case or he was failed in the interview and his H1 etc were cancelled?
Pl find out more about the rejected case and the cause of rejection.

You may call me at anytime.

Desert_boy: Did you looked at the letter

Is the case # same or different.

Did anybody called Delhi yesterday. Any new reply.

Good News for All Delhi Guys

I got Interview Date and it is 21st of June. I called them yesterday about the letter I recieved with different case#.

My case was reviewed on 19th March
I-140 AD 7th Dec.

my interview is on June 20 in Delhi at 8:00 am

I asked my father to collect the P-4 from the embassy as I had
given my US address as "the Present address" on my P-3. I also faxed
the US consulate in Delhi requesting them to send my P4 to Indian address. When my father went there they gave him the interview date andtime as well on the P-4.
Following are my details.
NVC case reviewed - 21st March.
Sent to Delhi - 26th March

I think that desert_boy and canigetgc will also get it in june

Congratulations DSD and Jaimatadi

Hope Desert_boy and canigetgc will also get around 20th June.
I am not sure that I can make June or not since my case sent to NWD on 16th April.

Congratulations guys !!! Way to go !!

All of you whoes P3s were entered before 4/30 should get JUNE !!!

imm999 why u say so ... ???

nobody so far whose review was done in april have got june date
 ... lets see more .. including me .. recd delhi on 29th april.
kkkg

Its confusing but Interesting too

My case was reviewed my NVC on 15th and sent to NWD on 19th of march, but the letter I got from NWD consulate shows the priority date as March 12th.
       I think when NVC sends the P3 to the condidate, same time it also sends to the counslate. So counslate gives the priority date based upon the time it got the P3 from NVC and keeps on waiting for the P3 from condidate too. As in some of our case it took time to reach the P3 to the consulate(as per new process it has to go through NVC), so they issued new case # as they thought key can\'t keep the file forever.

Sanjay301 - unless one of us (April reviewed case ) gets reply

from Delhi.
If all "April received at Delhi" try calling Delhi, may be one of us can get the reply from them.
Lets feel better and hope for JUNE :)

Here are my 2 cents ...

As I see it that currently we have about 9 people whoes cases were entered by 4/30 irrespective of when were they sent ...even if we take that the tracker has 50% of EB cases then at the most there would be 20 cases that were entered before 4/30 .. before the new NVC process Bombay used to do around 55-60 EB cases in one month hence even if we take that Delhi\'s load was 70% of Bombay\'s, then also it used to do 35-40 cases in a month ... The purpose of the new process was to take away the load from the consulates therefore 25 cases in a month for Delhi are a good figure .....

Hence, my guess is that the current bunch will be cleared in June and maybe , early july and then on Delhi should be able to catch their act ...

So the key is the date when the cases were entered in the system and not the date NVC sent etc ....

I want to post pone my interview ...

... does anyone out there knows the procedure involved and when exactly might it be rescheduled.