Delhi possible interview in June

No Title

I also tried calling the same no. Either it was engaged or nobody picked up the phone...Please tell us th eno. o conntact and the time

Tel #\'s are 419-8062 or 419-8374

But I always get through with 419-8062. If you try before 12:30 EST, the bell goes through but nobody picks up. After 12:30, it is engaged or somebody picks up. It usually takes time to get through.

It is available after 12:30 EST

Starting from 12:30 Est for 3 (10 to 1 PM IST) hours they are available for IV questions. It takes very long to get through....

Got through to NWD last night

My case was entered into the system and she said that I should recieve Pkt 4 by the end of this month. Interview is scheduled for end of June

-

cp gurus i cant get the phone

desert_boy i try but the phone work no opretor .If i send my parentes to new delhi do u think they able to tell my parentes abt my case
1 if they entered in system
2 when i gonna get interview date
3 when i gonna get the p4
tell me abt this any of u cp gurus

Sanjay here is what happened with me

My parents asked my relatives in Delhi to help out. My relatives sent somone to the consulate and the consulate told him that they would only reveal information about IV visas over the phone. So no point in sending them to the consulate... especially if they dont live in Delhi. If they do then its worth a try... *consulate people seem to be very moody* So my relatives finally got in touch with them hrough the phone.. they only pick up between 10:12 IST.. They wont give out an exact date.. for the interview, just an estimate. (At least this holds true with me specfically). Over the phone they should also be able to tell you when you would recieve your Pkt 4 by.

Good Luck

im9999 .. in one of your postings you mentioned that you\'ll go for AC140 to

expedite your case.

What\'s the procedure for that ?

Thanks in advance for info.

gcseeker02 !!

I was thinking fo switiching to AC140

as Delhi was not entering cases that were sent there in March .... so it was kind off frustrating ...

but now Delhi seems to have started entering the P3 ..

The process of AC-140 is defined in www.immihelp.com and it basically bypasses NVC ....

Do visit that site for more info.

Anyone received new Packet IV?? - List of documents ??

Does anyone know what documents need to ba taken for the interview at Counsukate?? I have been tld to expect interview at New Delhi counsulate in 2nd or 3rd week of June. Any and all guidance you can provide will be huge. THANKS

Rohtak

I called Delhi last night.........

No specific date yet. They are talking about late june or july. He said date is picked automatically by the system based on NVC review date.

THANKS for the Info -- Also received disturbing news from New Delhi

I had my parents contact someone at New Delhi counsulate twice about potential interview dates. Last week the person thay contacted said that I should expect an interview in the 2nd or 3rd week of June and that he would have more specific information this week. When my father called again this week another person told him that I would probably be called in the first week of July. I am totally confused and very upset with the counsulate guys -- New Delhi seems to have become very inefficient. My case was forwarded to them by the NVC around April 8th. I guess I will just wait for the June list to be put on the website to see if I get lucky in June -- Else I will have to wait till July.

bunty_420 and Sanjay301 .... has ur P3s been entered by NWD ???

if yes, when was that ?? Any interview indications??

No Title

I tried calling NWD and failed. So i am just waiting for the interview dates to be posted on the site. Anyonw who has prepared all the papers for the interview...please tell us what r the papers to be taken.
Thanx in advance