delay in h1b approval after RFE response

navneeth said:
Hi,

I just noticed on the USCIS website that the vermont center has a processing date curently at sep 19th. I am really surprised on the quantum jump (before it showed may 30 or some thing to that effect). My case is dated 30thJuly, I had a RFE on 2nd oct, and my case is still pending!!! .... Any one else in the same boat ?

Is there anything I can do about this situation ?

Navneeth

Hi Navneeth,
i also got RFE on Oct. 2nd and uscis recieved RFE reply and updated the case on Oct. 11 and then 2nd update on Oct. 15, then last update was on Dec.5 ( just the day before yesterday ), to ur surprise my reciept date is 28th of April and my H1B is new to be issued abroad, pharmacy field.

hi all,

mine is also same kind of situation,RFE got answered on Aug25th,case got transfered to nebraska on NOV17th,from that time no updates in status..
it is very long waiting....

samath

samath said:
hi all,

mine is also same kind of situation,RFE got answered on Aug25th,case got transfered to nebraska on NOV17th,from that time no updates in status..
it is very long waiting....

samath

hi samath,
excuse me, i'm getting confused with ur case because ur 1st post on the thread stated that ur RFE responded on :RFE responce received on 18th oct
and this post u said on 25th of Augest, which of which and is it Vermont or Nebraska, and what about ur H1B is it new fresh one or transfer from F1 or extension ???

salvation888 said:
hi samath,
excuse me, i'm getting confused with ur case because ur 1st post on the thread stated that ur RFE responded on :RFE responce received on 18th oct
and this post u said on 25th of Augest, which of which and is it Vermont or Nebraska, and what about ur H1B is it new fresh one or transfer from F1 or extension ???

hi,

It was oct18th only,aug25th was processing date(just that was update).sorry for the confusion...

Vermont- Still waiting afte RFE

Guys
I am also in similar situation. If anybody has got approval during similar time frame, share the information

Case: H1B transfer
Type : Normal Processing
Center : Vermont
Reciept date : July 21 , 2006
RFE Sent : Nov 15, 2006
RFE Responded: November 22
RFE Recieved and Update on Website : Novemeber 27

WAITING FOR APPROVAL SINCE Nov 27

approved today after upgrading to Premium Processing

Finally Got my H1b 7th year transfer case approed TODAY. It happened very quickly only after UPGRADING case to Premium processing.

wating for approval after RFE

Hi,
I am still wating for H1B approval after RFE.
It has been 3 months since the RFE was responded.
Can anyone tell me what is the possibility of rejection ?
How long will it take to get the approval through?

Please reply soon......its urgent.

vaibhav.sonavan said:
Hi,
I am still wating for H1B approval after RFE.
It has been 3 months since the RFE was responded.
Can anyone tell me what is the possibility of rejection ?
How long will it take to get the approval through?

Please reply soon......its urgent.
Hi Vaibhav,
If its F1 to H1B then the chances of rejection are none unless its a fraud. Well about the processing time. You will need to wait. I am waiting for one H1 approval since Aug 2005 and the other one from Aug 2006. I think you figured it out.

Hiii frienda

I git receipt number in june06 in uscis site it is showing case status is 'pending' in vermont center what should i do now shall i apply for new filing of 2007 if apply this year again what will happen to my previous 2006 case. any one can guide me

Regards
Durga