samath

Registered Users (C)
hi,

H1:normal processing
INS:vermont
RFE responce received on 18th oct
till now no updates in status.

I don't know why this much delay is happening..in vermont
thinking of pp,but in that case also not sure(by reading posting) will get responce soon...
what to do..........
pls post the details if any body waiting for the approvals

Hi samath,
My last update is on oct 30th...that RFE response received.After that no updates...I am waiting for the approval since 6 months....

sruthi327 said:
Hi samath,
My last update is on oct 30th...that RFE response received.After that no updates...I am waiting for the approval since 6 months....

hi sruthi,

did u apply from vermont INS,normal processing.?
if yes we have to wait...vermont is very slow i guess....

-samath

sminandhan said:
hi,
Did you both get any approval.I didnt get any approval.What is the response there?

hi,

no, i did not get any update regarding my h1.
still waiting ................

-samath

The website dont even show that they have received the papers.I m really worries.Is anyone there whose case was not updates after they send the papers.

Delay in H1b after RFE has been submitted

Hi,

I am experiencing a similar problem with the VERMONT center. I had filed for the H1B ( normal Processing) on 31st July 2006, got an RFE on Oct 2 , replied to it on 17th Oct, and till now no news on what really is happening. Can anyone tell me what the normal time line to expect a response from Vermont center after the RFE has been submitted ? Can I send in for a premium processing now ?

Also, I dont see any update on the USCIS website saying they have received my RFE. Is that normal or am I supposed to see anything to the effect that "RFE has been received".

PLease let me know.

Delay in H1b after RFE has been submitted

Hi,

I am experiencing a similar problem with the VERMONT center. I had filed for the H1B ( normal Processing) on 31st July 2006, got an RFE on Oct 2 , replied to it on 17th Oct, and till now no news on what really is happening. Can anyone tell me what the normal time line to expect a response from Vermont center after the RFE has been submitted ? Can I send in for a premium processing now ?

Also, I dont see any update on the USCIS website saying they have received my RFE. Is that normal or am I supposed to see anything to the effect that "RFE has been received".

PLease let me know.

Hi..
I called the uscis and asked them wether they received the papers or not...As it was not updated on the website,they said that if its not updated doesnt mean that they have not received the papers.So just watitng for the approval

hi all,

any one got any updates regarding H1b....

navneeth:
hi,in some cases it is normal even they receive docs also they won't update for somedays..

-samath

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

Samanth, thanks for your input. I appreciate it.

Does anyone here know, if one can apply for a visitors visa while their H1b is still under process. I need to get back to the US ASAP( not for work ) , as I have a few personal issues to be taken care of. I have applied for my 2nd H1b, but its still under process.

I would appreciate the response.

Thanks,
Navneeth

hi,

Any one got updates regarding status...
mine is same ,till now no updates,waiting..........

oct 30th- RFE response received
After that no updates.......status remains the same.....
waiting since 7 months......

Hi,

I just noticed on the USCIS website that the vermont center has a processing date curently at sep 19th. I am really surprised on the quantum jump (before it showed may 30 or some thing to that effect). My case is dated 30thJuly, I had a RFE on 2nd oct, and my case is still pending!!! .... Any one else in the same boat ?

Is there anything I can do about this situation ?

Navneeth