Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates

Any updates from shellb, jem73, saran, kennethxu, joe_ny ??

We see a case at the end of December being cleared. You folks should have received some communication from your respective lawyers/attorneys. If not, it would be good if you could pls find out and update the rest.

Any concrete information on companies that formed offices in DE in the latter half of 2002, just for GC processing and are being scrutinized and being sent RFE's, is welcome.

Thanks,
pgae

keep on talking to attorney...no response...they are saying that they have not reced from delaware

Well, I was talking to one of my colligue who got his GC already. You know what he told me, the DOL offices and INS offices creates a group of files of all the documents they recieve on a month by month basis. The moment they start processing for a perticular month they follow " LAST IN FIRST OUT" approach. I do not know how much this is true. He says that his I140 was submitted on 28th of a perticular month and his was the first one cleared from INS for that perticular month (This was before an year and he got his GC through CP).

The same way, those guys filed on DEC last week are got cleared from Delaware SESA. Already 2 people we know throgh this forumn. We are a group of people filed in the mid of December, before X-mas are still waiting.

What to do ! Just wait and see for a couple of more weeks. :(

6 Guys filed in DEC

So out of 6 Guys who filed in DEC .. 2 got their SESA approved ..so we are expecting remaining of them and who ever not cleared in NOV aswell..
So keep faith guys ..For sure you all will be cleared in coming weeks..
I hope DEC cases will be cleared real Quick..

Kishu

Guys-

Any new updates?

How much time it is taking at PHILY for regional labor ?

Delaware-EB2-RIR-Jan 6,2003- Still Waiting

Thanks
Krishna
:confused:

Looks like there is a query in my case from the SESA, asking for an affidivit from the news paper agency. Employer is getting it from the news paper agency and hopefully soon will move on to Philly.

As of now it takes 2 to 3 months in Philly.

new approval

Hi All,
I am following this group since I filed my labor in Dec at Delaware. Really great forum to share the immigration info. Today I came to know that my state labor got cleared and moved to federal. My labor got filed on Dec 9th, 2002.

cheers
ksf_kakinada

ksf_kakinada, could you pls provide the date your Labor cleared DE SESA and the date it reached Philly ?

Could somebody update the delaware tracker with information for ksf_kakinada and jem73 ?

Thanks,
pgae

Gotta question

Gotta question for ppl who got their Sesa as well as labor cleared.
What about the companies formed recently in Delaware and number of employees there? I hope they r out of unwanted scrutiny. This is just to get an idea abt the similar, typical scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added ksf_kakinada and Kat999 to the tracker .... welcome guys :) ... u guys didnt pass on the information as to what category the GC has been filed under..... EB1, EB2 or EB3 and was it an RIR or Non RIR case.

Originally posted by joe_NY
Looks like there is a query in my case from the SESA, asking for an affidivit from the news paper agency. Employer is getting it from the news paper agency and hopefully soon will move on to Philly.

As of now it takes 2 to 3 months in Philly.

Joe_NY is it the same as the TEAR SHEET (The Ad your company placed in the newspaper ) that the laywer submits while filing for your GC or the Laywer didnt submit the Tear Sheet at all..... and hence the query ??

Status
Not open for further replies.