Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunil,
As we dont get any info from either sesa or DOL .. We our selves comparing each other pd and clearence With each other ..This we created a Tracker ..So that everyone knows at what stage they are ..
For ex: if someone got approved before your date .. you can mentaly feel that your turn is next or you are about to approve in near future some thing like that

Originally posted by sunil_green
Thanks Vaasista,

I could see that my name and filing date added to the xl sheet. Is this the tracker? How is it created. Is it something we generate manually and keep for our reference?

Sorry for being too dump. I guess, I really don't know...

It will be great if you can give some more info on this tracker.

Sunil

Thanks kishuibm

Good enough. Things are becoming more clear now.

Many thanks for the reply/advices.

Would you please tell me what is a priority date?

Sunil

Last edited by a moderator:
Mistakes by Lawyers

Hey, I got to know from my lawyer, that she didn't fill the right salary as posted in the given adds, so the INS has sent it back to rectify.
Now after she sends back the papers, how long will it take approximately to hear from them regarding the approval etc?
Please reply me if somebody has gone through the same situation or knows of silimar kinds.
And I would like to mention that lawyers don't pay necessary heed and attention to our work inspite of charging us the most they can. Who is to blame for their negligence. We here, wait holding our breaths for clearance, and due to their mistake we suffer...every day and every mth is on count for us...I am really not happy with their lack of sincereity...:(

Shellb, I had heared about the similar kind of situation for one person from my company. In that case what happened was the salary mentioned was higher than the actual pay slips he produced. So got a query from the Delaware Labour dept. The employer answered promising that once the Green card is approved they will pay that much salary as mentioned, something like that. Then after 2 to 3 weeks they cleared the labour at state.

So I guess in your case it should not take more than 2 to 3 weeks once after the lawyer correct the documents and sent back.

Good Luck.

Status

Hi,

My GC application was filed on 27th Nov 2002 under EB3 RIR
category from Delaware. From what I am reading over here I see that they have already processed the November applications.

Can anybody please tell me what could have happened in my case. My lawer told me that there was no query in your case so they should hear somehting about it pretty soon.

Are there any chances that it could have got rejected and no one was notified about it ? Do they send it to federal without notifing anyone ? Any quess what could have happened , why I or my lawer not hearing anything from them.

Thanks,
David.:rolleyes:

Query

I got query for my application filed on Nov 12,2002. My lawyer answered that query on Jul 31,2003 and havent heared anything since then.

patelks.

Hey decastod,
I am getting the same reply from my lawyer...mine was filed on 11th Nov. 2002....still no update from SESA or lawyer...whenver i speak to my lawyer he says they haven't heard anything from SESA about my case...i donno what the hell is going on ??
:confused:
can anybody throw some light on it ?? kishuibm or any senior folk ??? :(

As far as queries for labour SESA ? A friend of mine was saying that lot of consultancies have opened offices during last 6 months of 2002 just for green card sake ? So labour department of delaware is scrutinising the labour applications in detail ? I hope ur are not from one of those companies...

One of my friend had same problem but not sure what exact issue is.
He applied in Aug-02 and till now no response and no query

reply to GC-jhamela ,decastod

reply to GC-jhamela ,decastod other guys whoever filed in NOV Well guys .. do this
Email to attorney
Talk to attorney
and finaly write a faxed letter to attorney about the pd dates and status dates and running dates in DOL show some examples also .

The situvation is like this .. Who ever filed in OCT end and NOV last week should get their labours cleared by this time ..Tell this matter to attorney ..See once labour application moved from sesa you should get a case number .. If you have that case number you can mention that too in your faxed letter .. Check The AVM .. and listen the dates and mention that too in your letter .Naturally attorneys dont call on only our case to DOL ..We have to make them to talk to DOL..If attorny talks to DOL for sure we will get some idea where we are ...
So if your case is on NOV and doesnot get any RFE .. It should come by this time .. so build up some pressure on attorney .. for sure he wil come up with an answer in a weeks time ..
Thanks
KIshureply to GC-jhamela ,decastod

Thanks Kishu....
Although I have been writing and talkin to my attorney on regular basis but getting the same reply all the time...i.e. "No body picks up the phone at SESA..so we dont know the status of your application...once we hear anything from SESA...ll let you know.."
now I am not sure why the hell SESA folks suddenly stopped picking up the phone...even though the attorney allegedly left many msg for them....they never got back to 'em...I donno whats that supposed to mean... :confused:

my company is in Virginia but they were able to file my LC from Delaware...they did have some approval in past from DE...i wonder if thats the problem...but SESA folks should hav put some query though if thats the case....any idea guys ?? :confused: thanks....

Last edited by a moderator:
reply to GC-jhamela ,decastod

Hi Guys ,

My labor was filed from DE on Nov 8 , 2002. Just heard couple of days back that my application has been sent to Philly DOL on Aug 19, 2003.

EB3 RIR
DE
FILED: Nov 8, 2002
moved to DOL : Aug 19, 2003

Which means that you could wait a week or so more and then ask your lawyer to get in touch with DE SESA.

Updated tracker

Congratulations and thanks for posting your info here, gary_bloom. Goodluck in the following stages.

Hi all,
I have added gary_bloom info to the tracker.
This info may help people who are waitng with Nov and before filings.

Filed on 31st Dec, sent to DOL on Aug 19

Filed on 31st Dec 2002, sent to DOL on Aug 19.
I wasn't expecting this for another one month, just checked my voice messages, there was message from my attorney, informing me of state approval and sent to DOL on Aug 19.

Keep it up, ..... it's coming.....

Good luck to all :)

Thanks,
Kiran

Status
Not open for further replies.