Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Card thru future employer

Hello all,
I applied for labor during the last week of September thru a future employer in Delaware.Currently I work for a different company in another state. Is there anyone else in this forum who's in a similar situation?

Many thanks.

quietrioter

HI quietrioter

Kindly can you update your information in the Delaware Tracker. This will help us track the exact processing dates. I guess your PD is near and your application must be in review by now. Best of luck to you.

Vicky

Originally posted by indgc123
one more entry...

Name---Post Date--Filing Date--Category--Decision Date--Status

Helper_12--????????--07/27/02--??????--09/25/02--Approved
sakti--8/13/02--????????--EB2RIR--Waiting--Waiting
Parvardigar--???--08/25/02--EB2RIR--10/29/02--APPROVED
GC0902--08/28/02--08/31/02--EB2RIR--01/03/03--APPROVED
GC0830--08/28/02--08/30/02--EB2RIR--Waiting--Waiting
EMGC--09/03/2002--09/03/2002--EB3RIR--Waiting--Waiting
satishseshadri--9/18/02--????????--EB2RIR--Waiting--Waiting
Delaware--09/18/02--????????--EB3RIR--Waiting--Waiting
emilyde--10/05/02--????????--EB2RIR--Waiting--Waiting
love2002--10/5/02 -- ????????--EB3RIR--Waiting--Waiting
crazion -- 10/14/02 --????????--EB3RIR --Waiting--Waiting
2003GC-01/07/03-01/07/03-EB2RIR-Waiting-Waiting
polosport-07/24/02-07/30/02-ER2-Non-RIR--Waiting--Waiting
indgc123--01/24/2003--01/27/2003--EB3 RIR--Waiting--Waiting

Thanks
Indgc123

Hi abajaj

IF you see the processing dates, i guess his case was approved on 10/29/02. So the file must have been sent to Phily DOL on that date.

What is your processing dates??????

Vicky

HI quietrioter

I am exactly in the same situation as you are in. I have appleid under NON RIR EB3 (path of least resistance) on basis of future employment.

If you get any info since you will get thru much before I do please do let me know.

Also do I need to post my info for tracking purposes as you had been asked by Vicky.

Thanx in advance.

My case was approved on 10/29/02 and was sent to
Philly next day. But Philly entered in their system on 11/19/02. I'm disappointed that it took
more than two months after my case for gc0902 as
his date was only two days behind my date at DE.

Thanks for the info. ,Sri1dhar. Yes, it will be helpful for everyone using this forum if you could post your dates/status too.
Mine is EB2 NON-RIR filed on 09/30/2002...waiting.

Hello Guys

Its good to see that there are couple of posting today. It is good to stay in touch and share information. This way it keeps the tension out or mind. I am not sure why other guys whose priority dates are in september begining are not posting their information. I have heard from the officer that they are processing last week of september. And in the tracker there are couple of September cases.

Also please keep this forum alive and just drop in couple of lines or just a Hi will be good.

Vicky

Originally posted by vicky_usa
Hi abajaj

IF you see the processing dates, i guess his case was approved on 10/29/02. So the file must have been sent to Phily DOL on that date.

What is your processing dates??????

Vicky

My LC (EB3/RIR) is applied in Delaware on August 23rd. Till now I did not get any update from my lawyer. I do't know whether my file has been transfered to Phily DOL or not.

How can we know about the moving of LC file from Delaware SESA to Phily DOL.

One more strange happening is, when I checked up the AVM of phily dol, around 8 LCs are denied (RIR denials - recd from Oct 1 to Oct 30th) applied from my employer.

So...what will happen to our cases...EB3 RIR at Phily DOL?

Nireekshana!

My company do not have any lay offs and pretty stable with good financial health. I could not get hold of attorney to discuss about these denials. But, it looks like RIR denials became very common now. My case is EB3/RIR.

My Case moved to philly

My priority date is 08/31/2002. EB2 RIR. Updated in philly on 02/06/2003. (reached Philly)

Updated Tracker

Hello GUys

Here is the updated labor tracker. Please fill in additional information as you come across.

Thanks

hello quietrioter and sri1dhar

Hello quietrioter and sri1dhar,
I am looking for a company who can file GC for future employment. I saw your message in this forum. Will you please send a private message with more details, if it is ok with you?
Thanks
scheduler_gc

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Hi,

I have to start my gc process. My lawer is saying that we should go for RIR and we are planning to do it from the delaware.
My compnay is houston based and this is the first time, they will be filing gc from Delaware. They just have office in delaware. They also have office in denver and virginia.
So, how long do we need to give ad in Delaware for RIR so that it is not rejected.
Which is the best place to do GC - delaware, virginia or denver.

Thanks,
Def.

Status
Not open for further replies.