Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kindly help me with the dates

Hello Friends

My Labor papers were sent to Delaware DOL on 11/01/01 and they have recieved it on 11/04/02.

Kindly if someone can help me by giving me the approximate time it will take for my labor to clear from Delaware SESA and Philly DOL. I will really appreciate that.

thanks

vicky

request to parvardigar

Hi,

I filed in my labour in delaware first week of
Oct.Once state labour cleared or certified.
whether Lawyer will get any notification or employer
also get notification. How to we know the
state labour is certified.

Could please reply to me.

Thanks,

emilyde

:p

Days between posting in DOL

I had aquestions if anyone of you could help me out:

How many days after one receives a mail from Delaware labor that the case has been forwarded to Phily DOL does it enter the system at Phily DOL.

Thanks

Hello Friends

I dont know how much time it will take in Delaware. Todays update is that they are still processing the cases recieved in Aug 2002.

Kindly can anyone say on how can we find the status of our application in Delaware Labor. I just wanted to see how many cases they process in one particular day and how many cases are there till date to be processed.

My labor is filed in 11/04/02.......EB3RIR

Thanks

vicky

I dont think we can check the status of application in delaware lc after it goes to Philli we can check the status of the applicaiton
I thought Delaware is going fast but looks like they are getting slow now
Anyone in this thread,whose cases are filed in august and not yet get approved?
please update
so that we can see where they are processing exactly
thanks

Delaware Labor Tracker

Hello Friends

Attached is the sheet for Delaware Labor Tracker. Kindly can you guys update with your information. We can keep an track of how many cases are getting approved and what dates are getting approved.

Please do update this information.

Thanks

vicky

:)

phone number for DE SESA

Hello Friends

I tried calling the Labor office of Delaware in Wilmington at (302) 761-8085. This number is for the Division of Employment & Training. The lady who picked up the phone has no idea about Alien Labor Certification. She transfered me to Division of Industrial Affairs.

Kindly can someone help me in giving the number of Delaware SESA where we can check with them what dates are they currently processing. Also what shall i ask the lady who picks the phone.

thanks

vicky

How to track status of labor in DE

My lawyer had filed for labor 11/20/02. How to track the status? What information do I need to have? Where can I track ?

Thanks

Chapter 11

It is very difficult almost impossible to get 140 appoved in these present circumstances. I saw a couple of denial cases last year.
Better file through another company.

Original Message

Hi,

My company is going to file Chapter 11 after long wait
i filed through delaware.It will affect in my green card
processing.Any comments.

Please reply to me.

Thanks,

emily.

Information need about GC

Hi all,

My company is going to file Labor for me in Delaware in January2003. They are going to process in regular EB2.

Is there any sites where can i get information /sequence of steps involved in obtaining green card.I appreciate your help.

Any news Update

Hi,

Any updates from guys filed in the month of
October.

Keep post guys.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS,

EMILY,

:)

waiting for approval..Filed on August

:(
Hi,

Did u guys know about approvals from delaware filed on or after august in EB3/RIR Category..I am not sure whatz going on there..any thoughts?????

Sen

Hello Friends

Kindly can someone update if they have heard anything from Delaware Labor Department. These guys are I guess still processing August. IF someone has a latest news from their Lawyer, then please do update this session.

Will really appreciate your information

Thanks

vicky

Delaware processing update!!

My company applied for labor from delaware on sept 6th 2002 EB2-RIR-- Software Engineer. It was approved and was received at the regional office philly on Dec 16th 2002.

Thanks,

thanks for the update

Good news you have given. It is good to hear that they have moved upto Sep 6th.

Friends who are approved please keep the information posted as it helps in counting the days.

thanks

vicky

Delaware Processing

Dear Friends,
Happy New Year to you all.
I have a biggest concern here. My case is filed in delaware in the month of July 2002. I would really appreciate someone hlep me know what is happening with my case. Thanks.

Name---Filing Date---Category---Decision Date---Status
Sport 24-July-2002---Non-RIR---???????????---??????

Wanted to check if the case has gone to Phili or not? How do i have to chack on the same. And what if it is gone there and how will i know when to expect.

Thanks Guys.

Hello Friends

Wishing you all a Happy New Year

Please update this forum on any new labor dates update.

thanks

vicky

Labor Approved

Hi folks,
I am the one who started this thread, but was silent for a while since I did not hear from DOL.
My Labor just got cleared yesterday and now moved onto Philly DOL. It took nearly 4 months for approval. Anyway, It was nice to see this thread being put to use. Good luck everyone with Delaware DOL.

-gc0902

Updated: 1/4/03 @ 10.29AM EST

Hi,

Any updates from Delaware.

Name---Post Date--Filing Date--Category--Decision Date--Status

Helper_12--????????--07/27/02--??????--09/25/02--Approved
sakti--8/13/02--????????--EB2RIR--Waiting--Waiting
Parvardigar--???--08/25/02--EB2RIR--10/29/02--APPROVED
GC0902--08/28/02--08/31/02--EB2RIR--01/03/03--APPROVED
GC0830--08/28/02--08/30/02--EB2RIR--Waiting--Waiting
EMGC--09/03/2002--09/03/2002--EB3RIR--Waiting--Waiting
satishseshadri--9/18/02--????????--EB2RIR--Waiting--Waiting