Delaware Labour

Looking for Delaware based IT consulting companies

Does anyone know any desi IT consulting companies located in Delaware?

Delaware employers please respond..This is regarding GC.

No Title

Could you please tell me atleast one known company?
I\'m desperatly looking for a company to sponser my GC.

Thanks for your help.

Delaware Labor - How long does it take to clear

Could anyone share how long it takes Delaware Labor to clear in RIR/non-RIR category?
Appreciate all inputs.

get green Card in 1 year though Delaware consulting firm

Hi,

I\'ve seen few postings asking which state is the quickest in Green Card application. Here is the answer: The fastest state for Green Card processing is Delaware. SESA is always current, DOL only 30 days. I-140 through Vermont center about 2 month, I-485 about 8 months. The whole process can be complished in about 1 year, if you go through consuling processing, even faster. I know a consulting firm in Delaware acctually willing to help its consultant in H1 and Green Card application. Under current ecomony situation, you will need to have your own project or job offer in order to join the consulting firm. I think they can start your H1 and GC as soon as you join. They have reasonable billing rate percentage too. You will need to be responsible for the green card processing and application expenses. I think they do have in-house attoney to help you.

Consulting firm usually intend to file your Green Card application through a slow state, so they can keep you longer in the company and exploid you more. If you are currently working for a consulting firm but tired of not being free, or if you are looking for a company to sponsor your Green card the quickest, working with the Delaware company will be a good deal. Do the math, you will know. The sooner you get Green Card, the sooner you can be free and independant.

If you would like more information or have questions, please feel free to email me at: ginbo89@hotmail.com.
Please attach your resume and description of your background and current status. I will be happy to refer you based on your qualification.

I would not buy on this at all..........

It may not be true. What if they don\'t after someone resigns from their existing job? God knows after that.

Beware guys!!!

Help with Delaware...

Folks,
Help needed please. My company is registered as a Delaware
Corporation, but operates in California. In this case can
I file for ETA750 in Delaware?

Thnx,

How about Florida!

Florida SESA takes 2 months, Atlanta DOL takes 4 months, TSC I-140 takes 5-6 months (As per the latest reports TSC is speeding up and by May would probably reduce to 2-3 months as they have transferred a lot of cases to VSC and NSC)
Another advantage of a Florida company is very good chance of RIR as compared to the other states becoz of the following :
- There have been very few layoff\'s in this region for IT professionals and hence FL SESA is much more liberal with RIR\'s as compared to other states.
- No Layoff\'s in my company
Also i might be able to offer a much more flexible deal with fewer pre conditions.
Contact ravi_comp@hotmail.com

gcstar, please tell me the delaware-based company !!!

Could you tell me your Delaware-based consulting company or any others you know? The web site? I\'m looking for a Delaware-based employer to sponser my GC too.

my email: dabutie@hotmail.com

GC from Delaware

We are small DELAWARE BASED CORPORATION. We are looking for Independent computer professionals who can find their own client. The company will sign the contract and the consultants will get 90% of the bill rate. We can do H1 transfers, GC processing.

Everyone knows about the present job market. The market is tough. Please serious candidates only.

Anyone interested can send his resume/contact details to vishal_singh_gc@hotmail.com

how do I find out my case status?

Mine is a

Case type: non-RIR EB2
Filed from:Delaware.

My company had posted advertisement as per the notice received from the state dept. and the final recruitment report was submitted in the first week of March\'02.
How much time will it take for the case to go to the federal level and the federal level to process the case?

How do I find the status on my case? Is there an automated system? If there is one, what are the phone numbers and what info. do you need to enter before they give the case status?

Thanks

Tim

No Title

Hi,
You can check your case when it is forwarded to federal for final approval. The federal Labor phone number is 215-861-5286. press option #1 and then press #2 to search by employer phone number. Good luck