Delaware Labour

EB2 non-RIR case status

My \'final recruitment\' report was sent to the state dept of labor in the first week of March, 2002. The case got approved at the state level and was moved to the Federal level on 11th of April, 2002.

Lets see what happens there.

BTW thanks bitikarala for the phone number.

Tim

TIM

Can you tell me how did you check the status. How does your case # look like? The case # my attorney gave me starts with DE XXX XXX (8 digits)? When I check my status, the phone # says case # not found.

Check bitikirala\'s posting

Call the number 215-861-5286
Press \'1\' for permanant labor applications
Press \'2\' for checking status by \'company phone number\'

If the response is \'case not found\' it is most likely because your case has not reached the regional office yet.

Try checking status using your company phone number after pressing \'2\'.

Tim

Bewarw of the new Delaware based employers

Some people are opening new company in Delaware with only 2 or 3 people.They are advertising that they will pay you a good %age of your billing rate but you need to have a project . They are promising to process your green card .
Regarding green card INS doesn\'t approve LC for small company . They will check whether the company has enough capital & revenue to pay the employee whose green card is getting processed . My guess is company with

Delaware LC

Can someone tell me how long delaware process for LC. Is anybody recently approved through EB2 RIR.

Thanks...

Any update on Delaware?

It seems like they are current for RIR and non RIR. IS it correct?

why dont you tell us which company?

I am trying to contact a delware company as I already have a project an djust neeed to somehow get the GC done. Good that you have told this info or else I would have fallen into same trap. Why dont you tell us whcih company so I can avoid it from my list?