Degree misplaced - TN Renewal

Globalconsult

Hello Everyone - Can someone please help and shed some light on this. I would greatly appreciate.

I misplaced my original degree certificate and my TN Renewal is coming up in the next three weeks.
I contacted my university and it takes atleast 6 weeks to print out the original certificate. They can however provide a letter on university letterhead stating the degree received, date received along with the university stamp.

I will also have the original transcripts with me.

Would these documents (university letter and original transcripts) be sufficient for my TN Renewal?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Anyone

Thanks!

Any one has practical experience in this regard (not having the original certificate)?

Any one who has a contact at the Peace Bridge or rainbow bridge (the one next to niagra falls) for TN officer

Thanks!

Any one has practical experience in this regard (not having the original certificate)?

Any one who has a contact at the Peace Bridge or rainbow bridge (the one next to niagra falls) for TN officer

Peace Bridge POE (Fort Erie ON / Buffalo NY) Information

Phone Number (716) 885-3367

Officer Sam Tiranno is one of their TN officers and is one of their better ones (i'm sure he is still there). Either ask for him or any "TN Officer on duty" at the time of your call. Make sure you have your question known beforehand so that you are not stumbling at the time of calling, be polite and ask your question in a clear consise manner. I have called that POE on a few occasions to talk to a TN officer and everytime they have been great, relatively friendly and quite helpful in answering my TN questions.

Hope this helps,

Canadian John

If you apply to renew by mail, you only send copies of all your originals. If you have a copy of your degree, that may be one way around needing the original.