Decemeber 2004 Applicant for I-140 / 485

need_info1,
I dont think any EB3 person is going to get any 485 approval notice until atleast the priority dates become available in Oct 05.
The few cases that were called for interview and later sent back for lack of Visa numbers are exceptions. Normally when they pick up your 485 and if they see EB3 they are just going to put it back.
neocor

I-140 Approved in MTR

Hello My I-140 got approved in MTR. My I-140 got denied in Feb-2005 and I-485 also got denied. Will my I-485 be retained since my I-140 got approved?Thanks

Pending I-140 from Dec 2004

My I-140 is pending fromm Dec 2004. Still no news. Is there Anybody else who is waiting for I-140 approval too? Tired of waiting now....

Please respond.

Laptop2005,
Did you tried to contact INS to find out? I am going to ask my employer to do a conference call with INS to find about the delay.Let see what do i get. dont know whats going on??

Hi Nilu and Laptop,

I am in the same boat. I applied my 140 in November, 2004 and still waiting for approval. Is there anyway we can expedite the process. Please keep me updated with your case.

Regards,
AwaitingGC04

I got an RFE on I140 long back, March 2005 and responded back on April 4. LUD changed for 3 days and after that nothing happend on the case. I am not sure what is happening?. I am waiting for quite long and there is no news from USCIS too. Officer just read the same msg from the online.
Let see.

Nilu,

Same here. I got RFE in March and responded in May and no update after that. My last LUD on 140 is on june 6th. I also had LUD on 485 on Aug 15th.

Can someone predict what's happening to my case?

AwaitingGC04

USCIS & Congressman's Response,

Anybody heard about the following things? as I heard it today from USCIS & Congressman Office
1- The office of the congressman informed me "more FUNDING for resources has been requested to process the pending cases (I485), Security Checks. USCIS asked Congressman office to call after 90 days."
2- USCIS representative told me "your case is pending for additional security checks ??"
3- USCIS representative said "I am updating your travel plan so that you can avoid heavy workload on oncoming days ??"
4- Child under 14 can get EAD (Mention: Identification Purpose), legally under 14 cannot work.