December Visa Bulletin??

I do not believe in bill until it becomes a law.
Lots of bills came in to keep politicians busy and justify their presence of "doing work" in the house.

Any thing until it becomes a law, is useless.

guys,
did you see this. they are trying to bring up another bill to recapture just EB3 visas. any clues. does it mean EB2 will be current soon?. or is it because there is no EB2 visa to recapture?.

December'07 bulletin will be published in this week right? normally I see bulletins are published some time around 2nd week of each month.....

little excitement to see Dec bulletin :D

Regarding NC

December'07 bulletin will be published in this week right? normally I see bulletins are published some time around 2nd week of each month.....

Hi,

Did you do anything to get your NC cleared?

I think they normally post it on the 15th of previous month but last month they were proactive in posting the bulletin because they were not going to derive anything by waiting until the 15th.

Hmmmmm.. bullllettttttinnnnnnnn !!!! Arrrrrrghhhhh!!!:p:p:p:p

Is it really coming out today? I smell there are cooking something ......:p

Hey LaborBadhi... Iwhat makes you think they are cooking something ? and I hope it smells good..

It could take 1-2 days as yesterday was a holiday and it could probably take a few days for DOL and USCIS to communicate.

visa bulletin rumors

there are rumors around saying visa numbers for EB2 could forward by atleast six months to one and half year. lets hope. all the best