December 2011 Filers

Police Certificate ?

I heard that" The I-485 requires the I-693 and a police clearance letter from every place that the beneficiary has resided in the U.S. for 6 months or more."

Is it true? You guys provided the police clearance letter with i-485 application?

I heard that" The I-485 requires the I-693 and a police clearance letter from every place that the beneficiary has resided in the U.S. for 6 months or more."

Is it true? You guys provided the police clearance letter with i-485 application?

I didn't nor I've seen it anywhere in required documents. I got my IL and had no RFE's so far.

Received on the 11th of feb. my EAD card with the "serves as advance parole" stamp on the bottom :) and today applied for my first SS. Hope everyone's process is going well

Any Updates??? Nothing for me yet, no sign of EAD.

I received mine today. This EAD thing makes sense only if the case slows down at some point. Receiving it few weeks before GC isn't a big of a deal. but you never know and it is a good feeling to know that the whole process goes as planned.

I received mine today. This EAD thing makes sense only if the case slows down at some point. Receiving it few weeks before GC isn't a big of a deal. but you never know and it is a good feeling to know that the whole process goes as planned.

I agree. Also it makes sense in application of SSN and DL.

Did u also applied for Advance Parole? mine came with the I-512 stamp on the bottom.
Any Updates??? Nothing for me yet, no sign of EAD.
yes, received my EAD feb 11th and applied for a SS # successfully on the 17th. I have my interview for the 22nd of March.

Did u also applied for Advance Parole? mine came with the I-512 stamp on the bottom.

yes, received my EAD feb 11th and applied for a SS # successfully on the 17th. I have my interview for the 22nd of March.

Ok, congrats on ur EAD and SSN application. Update ur sig to reflect 22 march, it said 22 feb. Am still waiting and hoping for my EAD update. i have 21 days to my interview date.

Ok, congrats on ur EAD and SSN application. Update ur sig to reflect 22 march, it said 22 feb. Am still waiting and hoping for my EAD update. i have 21 days to my interview date.

thanks! have u checked ur online case status?

I didn't. There is really no point of doing so. I can't travel before the interview since I have to be here for the interview and at the interview it is going to be taken away from me and again I can't travel. If my case slows down at some (God i hope it won't) point I might apply.