December 2011 Filers

Any Updatas?

Mbetona have you gotten the EAD Card and Interview letter i the mail?

EAD not yet, but they kept sending out soft status changes (like 3 every day) until Thursday, when they said USPS confirmed that they picked up your EAD or something like that. So I am sure I should be getting it by early next week.

As for the IL, we received within 2 days of the soft status change. I am now preparing the package of the huge list of necessary documents they listed in the letter itself.

As for the IL, we received within 2 days of the soft status change. I am now preparing the package of the huge list of necessary documents they listed in the letter itself.[/QUOTE]

"Huge list of necessary documents"? Hope they wont ask for what we cant provide. Me and my wife are newly wed and still students working part part. We cant even provide lease because we live in our uncle family house, we do have property together like car, insurance........etc.

What is in the list?

I came back home today and on my surprise IL was in my mailbox. My online status is dead since December 24th. My interview is on March 8. Need to start collecting paperwork.

I came back home today and on my surprise IL was in my mailbox. My online status is dead since December 24th. My interview is on March 8. Need to start collecting paperwork.

@ skoja Congrats!!!! "My online status is dead since december 24th" What do you mean?

Am still waiting for updates!!!

Congrats skoja!

@Cliff2: Hopefully we should see something in a couple of weeks!

I meant that they didn't change anything since December 24th. But soon after I wrote my post I got email and text that my status has been updated. Nothing on EAD yet.

Good luck guys. I'm sure your letter is on it's way. I didn't expect mine today. I was expecting it after 15th to be honest.

I meant that they didn't change anything since December 24th. But soon after I wrote my post I got email and text that my status has been updated. Nothing on EAD yet.

Good luck guys. I'm sure your letter is on it's way. I didn't expect mine today. I was expecting it after 15th to be honest.

Congrats, @skoja! :)

Yeah, I also got the impression that online status does not change as quickly as it probably should. No word on mine, but then again, my scheduled biometrics date was the 3rd Feb. And among the Dec 2011 filers, I was probably the last to send the papers - so I guess I'm at the end of the queue.

Good luck everyone!

@skoja, do remember to update your signature, please. Makes things easier for us and for future applicants who will use our information. Thanks.

Congrats, @skoja! :)

Yeah, I also got the impression that online status does not change as quickly as it probably should. No word on mine, but then again, my scheduled biometrics date was the 3rd Feb. And among the Dec 2011 filers, I was probably the last to send the papers - so I guess I'm at the end of the queue.

Good luck everyone!

@skoja, do remember to update your signature, please. Makes things easier for us and for future applicants who will use our information. Thanks.

I can't! Or I don't know how. I would love to update it.

[/B]

I can't! Or I don't know how. I would love to update it.

Click on my profile, then on the left hand side, look for friends and on the same line with friends you will see a pencil like icon, click on it. Then on the left hand side, under “my settings” look for edit signature, add your signature and then hit save.

I feel we all should mention the DO in our signatures otherwise timelines doesn't make much sense.

What you guys think?

well, i dont know if it makes any different and i wont say "timeline doesn't make much sense" without stating District Office. Most application is being processed in Missouri state(national benefit center). In most cases, timeslines are the same unless you received REF., for sure, most timelines i have seen, all received EAD on or around 60days of application. District office is being used for interview, sometimes they dont even know about your application or have your file until you are scheduled for interview.

for the Record, My DO is Houston.