December 2006 VB prediction

which one of these 3 cases ?

IT has to one of these 3 cases ( ofcourse with no legislative changes).

Hypothetical priority date : dec 2003

CASE 1:

EB1--> EB2 (ROW) --> EB3(ROW) --> EB3 SCH A --> EB2(IN/CH)--> EB3(IN/CH/MX/PP).

This is worst case, for some one say filed in Dec 2003.

EB2 may be 2-3 years, EB 4-6 years

CASE 2:

EB1--> EB2 (ROW) --> EB3(ROW) --> EB2(IN/CH)--> EB3(IN/CH/MX/PP) -->
EB3 SCH A

EB2 may be 2-3 years, EB3 3-4 years

CASE 3:

EB1--> EB2 (ROW) --> EB2(IN/CH)--> EB3(ROW) --> EB3(IN/CH/MX/PP)
--->EB3 SCH A

This is the best case.

EB2 may be 6-9 mo, EB3 may be 1-2 years.

hey, it was in the gujarat samachar like 2 weeks ago, tht gets published in newyorl/new jersey. and it said that people will get their visas in the coming 12 months. atleast thts wht my grandma read. like 2-3 months before they said all the family based categories will move quickly, and well the family based 1 moved like 3-4 years in a matter of 2 months!!!!!!! which is amaizing. so just keep praying and we'll c what happens. :D

why DHL?

I guess you meant DHS.

DHL would have nothing do to about this. unless they are scanning internal docs, during shipping. :)

j/k :)

Most likely tomorrow ..

Although there is no surefire way to predict this, recently most bulletins have been released on Fridays. I am pretty sure it will be released tomorrow. Worst case it will be out Monday for sure. I am not to excited about it since I am India EB3. I think it won't change much for us.

regards,

saras

i do not think EB2 india will move either.

what would be interesting to see thou is if EB2 IN/CH, or EB3 ROW , any of which moved significantly, it might mean atleast -- they are levelling the surplus quarter by quarter - instead of waiting until the end of the year.

Yes indeed

gc_tx_2003 said:
i do not think EB2 india will move either.

what would be interesting to see thou is if EB2 IN/CH, or EB3 ROW , any of which moved significantly, it might mean atleast -- they are levelling the surplus quarter by quarter - instead of waiting until the end of the year.

gc_tx_2003,

You are right. We may be able to gather some clues from the progress of other categories.

Now that the Dems have both the House and the Senate it will be interesting to see what happens. I personally do no trust either party to do the right thing. I am just hoping that we ride on the coat tails of any immigration bill.

regards,

saras

what du y'all think about the family category, FB1 has been at april 22, 01 for the past year, does anyone think it will pass the month of april for the december bulletin

Visa numbers movement

I talked to my Attorney this morning. She attended a conference this Monday in Chicago. The speaker is the person who allocates the visa number every month. My Attorney told me that EB3 India will go upto Jan 04 in 6 months. We have to wait and see.

Is your attorney on drugs? EB3 india pd will be 04 in 6 months. That was a very brutal joke from your lawyer..

nemo7 said:
Is your attorney on drugs? EB3 india pd will be 04 in 6 months. That was a very brutal joke from your lawyer..
Probably some chemical locha (imbalance)... he is seeing the person who allocates visa numbers.

The person who spoke may be joking....

setram said:
I talked to my Attorney this morning. She attended a conference this Monday in Chicago. The speaker is the person who allocates the visa number every month. My Attorney told me that EB3 India will go upto Jan 04 in 6 months. We have to wait and see.

No way the EB3 India will move to 2004. Why? the backlog cases and limited visa numbers. No way man this is going to happen. If we know the math we are better than the person who spoke..... :D :D

saras76 said:
gc_tx_2003,

You are right. We may be able to gather some clues from the progress of other categories.

Now that the Dems have both the House and the Senate it will be interesting to see what happens. I personally do no trust either party to do the right thing. I am just hoping that we ride on the coat tails of any immigration bill.

regards,

saras

Talking about the Immigration Bill, I heard in an interview(Can't recall who the Congressman was) in one of the Progressive Talk shows a month ago that the House of Reps would pass the Immigration Bill during the first session after the elections. According to him, even the republicans are not against it, but they did not wanted a issue to deal with during the election campaign.

I totally understand their stand, especially when the immigration issue being a double edged sword.

mamamiax said:
No way the EB3 India will move to 2004. Why? the backlog cases and limited visa numbers. No way man this is going to happen. If we know the math we are better than the person who spoke..... :D :D

Pending approval immigration bill........and it has a proposal for increase of visa numbers. I hope they eliminate all the backlogs for once.

its waste of discussing about predictions ..
its nice to see if EB3 moves out od April 2001..really mean it
april 2001 ruined my career still going thru pain until i get my approval

mine is current from 2 months but my RD is in July 2006, so i have to wait for some more time

Joke

setram said:
I agree that will be the joke of the century....
dask_1
PD 01/15/2002
Labor approved Jan-2006
I-140 approved (May-2006)
EB-3 INDIA

Friday will not be the day...

Most likely the dreaded bulletin will not be out friday as it is a holiday (Veterans Day) for most Government agencies. The odds of DOS working on a holiday are as good as EB-3 India becoming current before this thanksgiving :) Nawahatchie!

So, hang in there until sometime next week, for better or worse. I had never imagined that I would be doing EAD renewal after renewal after reaching the last stages of GC processing (I-485 filed and pending for over 3 1/2 years--living in the US for over 11 years, PD of 2001).

You are not alone ...

GC_TRAP said:
Most likely the dreaded bulletin will not be out friday as it is a holiday (Veterans Day) for most Government agencies. The odds of DOS working on a holiday are as good as EB-3 India becoming current before this thanksgiving :) Nawahatchie!

So, hang in there until sometime next week, for better or worse. I had never imagined that I would be doing EAD renewal after renewal after reaching the last stages of GC processing (I-485 filed and pending for over 3 1/2 years--living in the US for over 11 years, PD of 2001).

GC_TRAP,

I am in the exact same situation as you. I have been stuck in the very last stage of this process for over 3 years and am on my 4th EAD. Most of my colleagues and friends with 2001 PDs (India EB3) have had their GCs for almost two years .... those guys will probably be citizens by the time I get my GC. Oh well ...

cheers,

saras

May be ROW EB3 go to 2004 in 6month?That makes sense, moving 3 months every month.

Anyway, I see this as a positive sign. Hope it's not a joke.

setram said: