December 2006 VB prediction

Effective Dates for November Bulletin

May sound a silly question but here it is....how long November bulletin remains effective: till end of November or till the Dec bulletin shows up?

VB efectiveness

AlterEgo said:
May sound a silly question but here it is....how long November bulletin remains effective: till end of November or till the Dec bulletin shows up?

VISA BULLETIN FOR NOVEMBER 2006
A. STATUTORY NUMBERS

1. This bulletin summarizes the availability of immigrant numbers during November.
...blah ... blah.....

.....Immediately that it becomes necessary during the monthly allocation process to retrogress a cut-off date, supplemental requests for numbers will be honored only if the priority date falls within the new cut-off date.

Bulletin starts from 1 st of November as it will end by the 30 th , because the next bulletin take effect from Dec 1st.
I presume that the EB2 india Aug 03, EB3 may move by 15-30 days (all), China EB2 may cross the sept05. rest all C.

Coming back to topic of this thread......
I hope for positive progress in December dates.

EB3 ROW: 01 SEPT 02 (I have Aug02 PD :rolleyes: )
EB3 INDIA: 01 MAY 01 (Wish Dec as a lucky time for Indian friends too :D )

Dec 06 Bulleton

DEC 06 BRING LOT OF GOOD NEWS FOR PEOPLE WHO STUCK IN BACKLOG .I AM LOOKING EB3 WORLD : JULAY 03 . INDIA EB3 SAME AS EB3 WORLD. : :p

Yes ..

Dallas03096 said:
Hope your prediction comes true!

Dallas03096,

Most indications are that our "hopes" of India EB3 advancing are more like "wishful" thoughts. I would want nothing more than for India EB3 to atleast advance beyond April '01 but then reality sets in :( . Personally I do not see any improvement till a bill is passed ... there may be some sort of movement towards the beginning of the next Fiscal year '08 because they will probably have a better idea of the backlogs.

regards,

saras

We all should pray for a sensible house and senate to pass CIR at the earliest.

saras76 said:
Dallas03096,

Most indications are that our "hopes" of India EB3 advancing are more like "wishful" thoughts. I would want nothing more than for India EB3 to atleast advance beyond April '01 but then reality sets in :( . Personally I do not see any improvement till a bill is passed ... there may be some sort of movement towards the beginning of the next Fiscal year '08 because they will probably have a better idea of the backlogs.

regards,

saras

you mean kill bill oops skill bill ???

hkhr said:
We all should pray for a sensible house and senate to pass CIR at the earliest.

Just kidding dude, trying to make some fun out of our sorrowness.

No skill and only Kill !!!

USCIS_GC_APPRO said:

Don't ever look for Skill in Nov. They have other business related to their own business/personal/pet bills to pass. You know they don't give dmn shit to our cause. If something comes only next year through some big bill (illegals) with a small thread for leagals.I lost hope in the present congress,house and the president...... God knows..the future...

saras

USCIS decides every month. They are improving all other aspects of process other than retrogression of EB3 India. Since nobody can estimate even roughly near, the weightage goes to USCIS decision every month than as a standard policy over years. Nobody incl. USCIS is sure on numbers. My belief is that USCIS somehow recognizes, balances and moves India EB3 close to EB3 ROW at some point. It may happen this month or in future (2007,2008). So let us hope for the best, plan alternatives and never be disappointed even if this stagnation continues....

saras76 said:
Dallas03096,

regards,

saras

mamamiax said:
Don't ever look for Skill in Nov. They have other business related to their own business/personal/pet bills to pass. You know they don't give dmn shit to our cause. If something comes only next year through some big bill (illegals) with a small thread for leagals.I lost hope in the present congress,house and the president...... God knows..the future...

From my poit of view, SKIL bill or any other good provision for EB can happen only if it is supported by business. And of course EB immigrants may have chance for improvements only if it is considered separately from illegals.

Originally it was a mistake to anticipate improvements from CIR where illegals and legals were mixed together. Per my knowledge REAL businesses and employers never supported CIR. CIR seriously has splited majority of republicans.

I think that idea to mix legals and illegals in one bill came from immigrant lawyers who expected to get maximum benefits from the number of potential immigrants and who does not care about type of immigration.

Today even www.immigration-law.com web site says that EB immigrants needs to get a big support from employers and big business enterprises to make Senate and Congress to accept SKIL or any other bills. But writing letters and sending faxes to congressmen and senators is almost wasting resourses and time.

sch A consumption

I picked this up from one of the visa bulletins.

Schedule A Workers: Employment First, Second, and Third preference Schedule A applicants are entitled to up to 50,000 “recaptured” numbers.

Does the "recaptured" numbers mean -- the excess spillover from the
EB1, 2 and 3 categories. ?

that way speaking, even if Eb1 , 2 and 3 ROW is current ( may be after 3 years ), and from that point onwards, if there are excess visas more than the demand, they will all go to sch A up to 50,000. per year?

If the above is correct, then EB2 , and EB3 IN, strictly won't get any more than 1400 , principal visas per year. we are talking about a max of 1-2 months movement evey year.

the 50,000 for Schedule A was a onetime deal...from the pool of about 130K visa numbers which were not used up in FY2004/FY2005
they should really be scrapping Schedule A once the entire quota gets used up!

Last edited by a moderator: