Dec RFE cases

My details

RD 9th Nov 2000
ND 4th Dec 2000
FP 17th April 2001
RFE 28th September 2001
Received RFE on 11th Oct 2001
Sent to lawyer on 12th Oct 2001
Haven\'t heard from lawyer. Now, I personally feel that its waste of time to follow-up so much on the green card process. It will come when it has to come and if it has to come.

No Title

how many of you have received your RFE so far in our group?
I just got a mail from my attorney saying they have not received the RFE yet.
It was issued on Oct 17th

My Attroney received my RFE

They have asked me to provide the following

Employment Letter
W2 for the last 2 years
Tax returns for the last 2 years

RFE issued on 19th Oct - received by attorney on 25th Oct.

Got rfe

issued: oct 17th
received :eek:ct 22nd (old attorney)
i got it today

1) employment letter with job duties
2) last 3 months pay stubs.

could be because i told INS that i changed job in July

sent a letter to INS on that regard

Just found out what the RFE was on spouse\'s case

INS Doctor who filled in the medical form failed to check the box saying an HIV test was done. Arghhhh.

Now have to get the original form from lawyer and take it back to the doctor.

No Title

I don\'t know yet what\'s my RFE is about, for people who have been issued RFE around my date they have all got their RFEs, but my company still saying they haven;t received it yet, I can\'t trust them they have lied to me several times in the past regarding my G.C.

blast k...

Can\'t you tell your attorney that u called IIO & that they told that they have sent RFE to the address(attorney\'s) and u verifired it?

Wont they atleast then respond?

No Title

Its a stupid company man, they intentionally delay the process in all possible way they could. I don\'t know what to do, will the RFE be mailed out on the same day or in the next few days after the AVM says RFE is issued, according to AVM my RFE was issued on Oct 17th.

My RFE was also issued on the 17th &

from the post i could see that INS mailed it out on the same day.
So your attorney should have definitely received it for sure.

Haven\'t you guys applied your I-485 with W-2 and tax returns and employment letter

Hi RFE recievers,

I\'m curious to know if you people had sent W-2 , Tax return and employment letter along with your 485 application.

Thanx

where did you do your medical?

Lara, by any chance did you get your medical done at camino medical group? just curious.

ND Dec/00 RFE issued on OCT 10th

Lawyer received it on OCT 16th. Mailed it to me on the same day and I received it on OCT 17th. MOst probably they should be mailing it on the same day or the next day after they issue it.

Incompetent INS Doc

Nope - it was in Rochester, NY.

He took 10 mins to rush over the whole thing with a really cocky attitude and then he gets it wrong!