Dec RFE cases

blast k

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
can we make a seperate thread for RFEs for DEC00 cases ?
Please add any new developments with respect to your RFEs here.

abci
blast k
DECND
eagerly_waiting
India_485
Kashiff1
Milka
Rick

Indiana Jones - Got RFE toooooooooooooo

I heard the most hated words today at 4:30PM on Oct 19th that an RFE has been geenrated from me. MORE WAITING >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I dont know what is the RFE for ... Hopefully my attorney will receive it Oct 22/23rd and I will post details !

sure Jones..haevn;t got mine yet

i am renewing my EAD next week.....god knows when we will see approvals.

Here are the details of my RFE (RD 11/16/00, ND 12/06/00, RFE 10/15/01)

They asked for,
   1) Employment letter
   2) Earning statements for the last two months
   3) Tax returns and W2 forms for the last two years.
I have a question regarding this. Anyone please answer.
The notice date of the RFE is 10/15. Does Earning statements for last two months mean , pay stubs for two months before 10/15 or pay stubs for two months before I submit the reply to the RFE ???.

Please help. I need to know this urgently.

Thank you

RFE details, RD 12/13, ND 12/27, RFE 10/15/01

“The physician who completed your Med.Exam has not certified on the I-693 that you are current for recommended age-specific immunizations”...
Our Vaccine history was completed for each vaccine.

Another Dec 00 RFE

RD Dec 27 00
FP May 1 01
RFE on spouse\'s case 10/18
My Case still "Case not found"

Waiting to hear from attourney about details of RFE

No Title

I am trying to get hold of my attorney, to get the RFE info, still no luck.
BTW is anyone from this group is from Rapidigm?

RFE reached attorney

RFE issued on october 17th.
RFE reached old attorney in California on Oct 22nd. He said he will forward it to me ASAP. I will let you know the details as soon as i get it.

RFE received and responded

Received yesterday, replied today.
Was for new passport copies(all pages) of my wife. Her passport expired this month.
For me it was 99/00 W2 copy, tax return copy 99/00 and passport copies (all pages)
PD 10/99, ND 12/12/00, EB2

Please help!!!

Company filed I485 petition on Sep 13th, 2001. I am on H-1 valid and stamped till 2004. I am working for the same employer since October 1998. Have MBA degree from New York and am working as a Marketing Director involved in federal and state bidding procedures and have thorough knowledge and understanding of SWOT analysis. Please advise God forbid if company decided to layoff and go out of business what are my options before and after 180 days. Also I still did not receive the receipt # for my I485 application. INS will consider 180 days from the date 9/13 or the day I receive my receipt. Please respond.

RFE received by attorney on 10/23

The RFE mailed (supposedly) on 10/17 reached my attorney on 10/23. An Employment letter was requested to be furnished. I think VSC is randomly picking cases and throwing the book (subject of the info required again randomly).

Will inform later developments as they unfold. I request my fellow boat riders to post the developments also.

Thanks.
DecND