Dec 30 Filers I40/485/EAD/AP EB3 /Sub Labor

We had carried copies of the 485 receipts for the second (biometric) FP but were not asked to show even the copies.

In addition to fingerprinting, a picture was taken and a digitized signature was captured.

letgetgc2005 said:
Has anybody done early Second FP ? What they are asking ? Do we have to take the original 485 receipts or copy of the receipts will works. as i dont have the original receipts of my 485's.

let me know.

So does it mean that you didnot have to take the pic and digital signature for ur first FP?.

Till now I received only one FP where they did take my pic/digital signature.

-----------------------
Primary Applicant: Spouse
Category: As a Physical Therapist (so probably EB3)
140/485/EAD/AP: RD Dec 30 2004
ND Jan 11 2005
Received Receipts of all on Jan 12 2005
FP ND Feb 17th 2005
FP done on March 15 2005

smile_all said:
So does it mean that you didnot have to take the pic and digital signature for ur first FP?.

Till now I received only one FP where they did take my pic/digital signature.

If you had the code 3 in your first FP (and they took your picture) then you may not get the 2nd FP notice.
2nd FP notive was sent to the people whose first FP notice was issued before the new Biometrics process was introduced.
This is my understanding

2nd FP

Hi dec:
what's the purpose of the 2nd FP?
when you got the 2nd FP notice from USCIS, did you see any change in your online status? I am asking this because I am afraid if my 2nd FP notice was lost since I changed address.

Thanks,

ltiger said:
Hi dec:
what's the purpose of the 2nd FP?
when you got the 2nd FP notice from USCIS, did you see any change in your online status? I am asking this because I am afraid if my 2nd FP notice was lost since I changed address.

Thanks,
No, there was no change in the online status when we received the 2nd FP notice. You may not get 2nd FP notice if they took your picture and signature in the first FP itself. If not then you should get 2nd FP notice. When did u do your 1st FP? was picture taken during that?

dec3005 said:
No, there was no change in the online status when we received the 2nd FP notice. You may not get 2nd FP notice if they took your picture and signature in the first FP itself. If not then you should get 2nd FP notice. When did u do your 1st FP? was picture taken during that?

dec3005, did you receive your AP? I had sent response to my RFE for pictures, still no approval. Just saw an LUD for receving the response.

gc_nh said:
dec3005, did you receive your AP? I had sent response to my RFE for pictures, still no approval. Just saw an LUD for receving the response.
Nope we sent the reply only couple of days back with new pictures.

Did any of the Dec 30 applicants have a LUD on their 140? Since they are processing Dec 16 right now, we all should get approval emails soon

letgetgc2005,

You got LUD on your 140 on 01/28/2005, 2 months after your ND on 11/22/2004. Did you have message change or with no message change? I got 140 LUD on 04/29/2005, I do not know what it means. Can you throw some light here? Thanks.

letgetgc2005 said:
I have done my Second FP Today. Waiting for I-140 approval now

letgetgc2005,

I have already initiate the same question on recent 140 LUD with no message change. Most of them are from 04/28/05 to today. Someone said it is going to have either approval or RFE within 2-10 days. Let's wait and see what will happen this week or next week.

letgetgc2005 said:
I got LUD on my I-140 on 05/02. I dont know whats going on ?

our time is comming hope for the best. Keep finger crossed. Today i got another LUD on my 485's. Dont know whats going on ? message did not get change.

Last edited by a moderator: