Dec 30 Filers I40/485/EAD/AP EB3 /Sub Labor

Just checked the status online. Saw that there are LUD's for all applications.
The message is still same.
Can anybody tell if this is regarding the FP Notice or for any other reason?

Guys,

My applications were recvd. on 27th Dec. I got my reciepts a while back and there have been a couple of LUD changes with no change in the online message and no sign of FP notice yet.

Couple of questions to all who recvd their FP notices:

1. Did they update the online status message to reflect that your FP notices were mailed?

2. Did the FP notices arrive in regular or registered mail?

Thanks.

Filed Dec 30th

Here's my info.

EB2 Sub Labor
140/485/EAD/AP
RD: 30 Dec 2004
ND : 28 Jan 2005
EAD: ?
AP : ?
FP : ?
LUD : 140 - 03 FEB
LUD : 485 - 03 FEB
LUD : EAD - 03 FEB
LUD : AP - 03 FEB

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys !!!

Hope everybody has done with FP !!!
If not going for that soon :) :) :)

Please start posting regarding the EAD /AP progress here.

Hope for the best !!!! ;)

No FP Yet (I140/485 RD 27 Dec'04)

Hi,

It seems that everyone here has received FP notices. I even see people with RD in Jan'05 getting FPs. Unfortunately, for me, no signs of a FP notice yet :(

Anyone else in similar situation, i.e. who filed I140/485 in last week of Dec'04 (in San Diego area) but still waiting for FP ?

My Details:

EB3 Sub Labor (Labor RD 1999)
140/485/EAD/AP
RD : 27 Dec'04
ND : 05 Jan'05
LUD: 10 Feb'05 - all applications
EAD: ?
AP : ?
FP : ?

Hello Everybody

We have done with FP yesterday( Feb 18) . Now how many days it will take to update the LUD.
Does it will update LUD on 485 and I140 or just I-485 ?

Please write your expericence

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
FP Done

FP done yesterday.

Right now, we are eagerly awaiting EAD and AP.

140/485/EAD/AP
CSC EB3 Sub Labor PD 09/2001
RD 01/03/05
ND 01/18/05
FP 02/18/05

Second FP Notice

Hi Guys!!
Last week i have done with my FP . My LUD did not get changed yet.
But Today i recievd a another FP notice.

Does anybody else recived the second FP notices ??

Second FP notice

I got a second FP notice too although I did my first last week.

So are you going for FP again? Do you have a copy of your first FP notice? Mine, the FP guys took when I did my FP although they gave me a receipt. I want to make sure that both the FP notices say the same, since my second FP notice says "Finger Printing Notice" on the top, and in the body somewhere mentions "Biometric".

letgetgc2005 said:
Hi Guys!!
Last week i have done with my FP . My LUD did not get changed yet.
But Today i recievd a another FP notice.

Does anybody else recived the second FP notices ??

2nd FP notice

jack144 said:
I got a second FP notice too although I did my first last week.

So are you going for FP again? Do you have a copy of your first FP notice? Mine, the FP guys took when I did my FP although they gave me a receipt. I want to make sure that both the FP notices say the same, since my second FP notice says "Finger Printing Notice" on the top, and in the body somewhere mentions "Biometric".
I got one today too. I have done my FP last week. I was told that this is normal and the first one we did was for FBI check and this one is for new Patriot act to collect information for DHS database (like they do when you enter US nowadays)
But curious to know is there anyone not receiving this 2nd notice?

140_485 said:
I got one today too. I have done my FP last week. I was told that this is normal and the first one we did was for FBI check and this one is for new Patriot act to collect information for DHS database (like they do when you enter US nowadays)

Hey 140_485,
Did u call the CSC centre ? Have u guys done any enquiry about the second FP.

Keep posted .................

Can you tell us who told you this is normal ?

140_485 said:

montush said:
Can you tell us who told you this is normal ?
My attorney told me that these 2 are for different purposes and you dont need to worry if you got one (rather he said that you should have been worried if you didn't get one)

Waiting for EAD/AP approvals...

Primary Applicant: Spouse
Category: As a Physical Therapist (so probably EB3)
140/485/EAD/AP: RD Dec 30 2004
ND Jan 11 2005
FP ND Feb 17th (Schedule for Mar 15 2005)

RFE on AP

Today I received a mail stating that there is an RFE on my AP. My dependents got their AP approved. We also got the EADs approved. Any ideas on what could be the RFE on AP. We did not take digital photos, no did we file electronically.

Has anybody done early Second FP ? What they are asking ? Do we have to take the original 485 receipts or copy of the receipts will works. as i dont have the original receipts of my 485's.

let me know.