Dec-2002 RFE Issued

naamuthi

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

This is surprising, confusing, exciting and worrying.

I got an RFE Issued, Haven't recieved it yet.

My Case Details:

RD : 17-DEC-2002
ND : 20-DEC-2002
FP : 01-FEB-2003

On Second EAD and AP.

Can Anybody with RD/ND around DEC-2002 Check their Current Staus Today, it looks like it just got updated.

Here is my case details:

RD: Dec-20-2002
ND: Dec-20-2002
FD: Feb-1-2003

On second EAD and AP.

The online message still say "... it will take 570 to 600 days, blah blah ...", still waiting for approval.

:mad:

naamuthi

naamuthi said:
Dear Friends,

My Case Details:

On Second EAD and AP.

Can Anybody with RD/ND around DEC-2002 Check their Current Staus Today, it looks like it just got updated.

Your post has got me surprised and excited too....

I am just as eager as you are to know the contents of the RFE and am very glad to know that a Dec '02 case has been 'touched'.

Cheers and Good Luck

Sairam1,
I will post the details as soon as I get them, I have already contacted my attorney who are still waiting to recieve the RFE.

I am keeping my fingers crossed, I hope this is just a routine RFE.

I think it is a positive news for you if you don't have security issues. I heard from my lawyer that some of Oct. filers have received normal RFEs, so i am not surprised DEC filers are receiving RFE now.

My RD is Dec 27, 2002, but on line status has NEVER been updated with the very original message. I did FP on Feb 5, 2003. :mad: :confused:

Anybody is on the same boat?

BTW, when was name check started? Was it started after right after FP?

I did my FP on Feb-01-2003, My Msg. never changed except the Dates, Intially it said 450 to 480 days, later on it changed to 570 to 600 days. I usually check my status everyday, I know I have a long way to go, but its been a routine for the last one year.
My I-140 Receipt Date is June-04-2002 from TSC, My I-485 was filed in NSC.

Waiting for any news from NSC

My ND date is 12/13/2002 FP Done 01/31/2003
No status update on website. Now FP is expired
waiting for second finger print notice.

Hope this wait gets over soon..

I really wish they process these without an RFE. Nah..too optimistic. Give my RFE!!!

ND : Dec 9th 2002

naamuthi said:
Dear Friends,

My Case Details:

On Second EAD and AP.

Did you receive 2nd FP ????

Thanks in advance

goodnews123,
No I did not get my Second FP Notice, I am still waiting for it, No news on the RFE Yet...

Congratulations

Atleast it shows that something started happening with your case.

Do you have dependents with the primary?

Cheers!
Currys

RFE Received!

I got an RFE Issued, Haven't recieved it yet. The online message told me it was mailed out on May 7. :eek:

My Case Details:

RD : 20-DEC-2002

On Second EAD and AP.

I will post the details as soon as I get them.

Peter

Looks like...

Looks like all Dec Rd files went to a new 485 adjudicator.... and a cracking good one at that .... (s)he has hit the ground running and is issuing RFEs ...

As a Nov 21 RD applicant... I am waiting eagerly to see any activity on our files....

Cheers

I also get RFE per USCIS email alert. do not know what's on the RFE.
RD: 10/21/2002
ND: 10/28/2002
FP: 01/28/2003
FP2: ?

From the email, how do you know it is RFE or second FP request? Mine says "a notice requesting additional evidence or information". But both my wife and I got the email, which makes me think it is a FP request.
Any experience?

Ok it is RFE. Just got a call from lawyer. Send out May 11, got today, not bad. I did first FP about 15 months ago. Hope don't have to do second one.