Dec-2002 RFE Issued

hidden_dragon said:
Ok it is RFE. Just got a call from lawyer. Send out May 11, got today, not bad. I did first FP about 15 months ago. Hope don't have to do second one.
What is the RFE about?

As usual, employment letter for me. H-4 copy for wife. I already got the sample letter from lawyer. The boss is printing as I type. Could reply the rfe as soon as tomorrow. Hope I don't need the second FP! Please pray for us...

Actually my 485 RD is Nov 2002. But I start to believe they use the 140 RD, which is aug 2002.

Good for you!

hidden_dragon,

Thank you for your quick update, hope you could get approval very soon.
The online message said the letter had been mailed out on May 7, but my attorney hadn't received by yesterday, and I didn't get a call from him either. Just kind of nervous and want to know what they asked for as earlier as possible. :confused:

Peter

RFE Details:

Got a call from the Attorney about the RFE, He sounded like it is pretty common.

Employemnt Letter and Address Verification.

No Change in Employer or Address.
RFE is going to be replied in a Week's time as the Attorney has to contact out HR.

RFE Details:

Finally got an email from the Attorney, he received notice letter this afternoon, it's Employemnt Verification Letter.

RFE is going to be replied in a Week's time as the Attorney has to contact our legal department.
:D :D :D

naamuthi, did you do second FP? My lawyer is suprise I got rfe before FP. I don't know what to make it.

naamuthi said:
RFE Details:

Got a call from the Attorney about the RFE, He sounded like it is pretty common.

Employemnt Letter and Address Verification.

No Change in Employer or Address.
RFE is going to be replied in a Week's time as the Attorney has to contact out HR.

how to register the email alert?

Mao,

How to register the USCIS email alert? Thanks.

ND:09/19/2002
FP1: 10/2002

Moon

mao said:
I also get RFE per USCIS email alert. do not know what's on the RFE.
RD: 10/21/2002
ND: 10/28/2002
FP: 01/28/2003
FP2: ?

hidden_dragon,
I did not get the Second FP yet.
It looks like some people got their second FP after the RFE.

Lets wait and see.

RFE Submitted

ND: 08/23/2002
RFE : 04/05/2004
RFE received by CIS: 05/11/2004
Online status updated on : 05/11, 05/14.......AD???