Dec 2001 Tracker

Useful information

Thanks GCCrusader,

Hope we can file within the next two weeks ( EAC # 02-049-XXXXX ).

Not a single approval in this week so far

Does any one know what ND they are processing?
Has anyone talked with IIO recently?
I read some posts they were transfering cases from other svc centers. Is it because of that?
With INS it always tense until one gets the approval.

What happened to 140 Approvals

No I-140 Approvals this week.
Just 3 last week as per message board( 044,045,046).
myself 048 still waiting.
Post 140 Approvals as soon as anyone gets.
Thanks

about approvals

Approvals were coming along fine untill.... start of this week.
The last approval i saw had a ND of 27 Nov...so i thought we guys are next in line......
Doesnt seem so.Added to that TSC has tranferred their own 140 cases to VSC and NSC to speedup their own backlog,i hope that does not delay our approval\'s.

If see instrack.sce.com you can see that just ntil last week people got a approval or a RFE with in 30 to 45 days from ND...

Anyways lets wait it out ( As if we have any other alternative)

Infact i thought Just$$ would be next in line

I-140 approvals

Hi guys; this proves the point that INS lacks uniformity to say the least. If backlogs and also holidays present a problem to the agency then they should speed up Premium processing per CSC for I-140 as well as same time filing (I-140+I-485). They should also adjust the merky infamous 180-day law and AC-21. Then we can wait. Hang in there, guys.

mailed 12/27/2001 and RD - 12/29/2001 and notice date 01/07/2002

mailed 12/27/2001 and RD - 12/29/2001 and notice date 01/07/2002

Looks like things are moving congrats Just $$

Just when we thought things slowed down....Just $$ got his ...if u guys noticed i had posted a few days ago that Just$$ should be next in line in msg 83 of this thread...(based on my tracking various approvals)

Congrats to him and all the best to the others...i sincerely hope all of us get through in the coming days.

it gives me more confidence cos just$$ was using a substitute labor.
and some of us are in the same boat

I 140 Receipt.

My I140 application maild on Nov 30th. My lawyer says he hasn\'t received anything from INS yet. When can I expect EAC number?

Thanks

some thing is wrong Saki

If it was mailed on nov 30 u should have got the recipt by now.
In fact some people who filed around 27th nov got approvals.

Some times the recipt is misplaced,in which case you have to wait for approval or write to ins with proof of mailing 140 etc ( attorney will know)

hi

my receipt date is Dec 5th...and my EAC is 02055XXXX..
guys..do u think i should be thru this week...???

thanks...
shanks

hi Shanks75

If you are looking for positive words from the board....
Yes...you should get it in the next week as per the approvals.

But in reality....we nver know.
there are approvals for NOV 28 th people but also there are nov first week 140\'s pending.

So lets hope for the best

Thanks GCCrusader.

Thank you GCCrusader. What is exactly the meaning of reciept. Is that the EAC# or the Acknowledgement of the I-140 Application.
Another problem is my lawyer doesn\'t respond properly. Is there any way to know I140 status by giving company Info. like Ph#.

Thanks

No Title

Is there any lucky fellow so far in this crew who\'s ND was in Dec. and got his approval too.

I was just trying to track basically if INS has actually processed / started any of the Dec cases till date.

Thanks,