Dec 2001 Tracker

Can not give information on the I 140 status

I called the Vermont center, and was told that they can not give me any information on the status. They would give it only to the employer or the attorney!!
Has anyone come across this?
Does this mean my application is being processed or not?
Is this good or Bad?
ND: Dec 05
RD: Dec 06

No Title

This is okay...everybody gets the same info..if u can handle it call as ur employer or ask him to call..but be confident..

Any RD after Dec 10 from VSC?

Anyone filed I-140 after Dec 10 got receipts from VSC? Fromm the above posts, I see people who filed I140 in the first week of Dec getting Receipt #s but no Receipt #s regarding filing from Dec 2nd week.

Any commments?

Info

I feel the number of I 140\'s filed after 15 nov slowly reduced in numbers and as christmas approched they almost went down to zero.

This is just my thought and is not based on any info but by viewing the postings

No Title

My application was mailed to VSC around 18th of Dec, waiting for receipt notice.

Dec. 28

is the date I sent out my I-140 package to VSC. The fee check was cleared on 1/10 in my bank account, but I have not received any thing from INS yet.

None!

None shanks, its the same message. My attorney says they are still doing october cases!!

i dont think so

paaps, i think our turn should be in a week or so..
lets us see..

all the best..
so have u opted for CP...if CP which consulate...

shanks

Week?

I hope it would come in a weeks time. Not that I complain, but is there some information that makes you think that our turn would be around soon?
No I have not opted for CP. My attorney advices against CP. I will take a chance with 485. I hear 485 is taking less time now a days!!. Thats also a prayer there.
Are you going with CP?

Got Receipt # Mailed in 2nd week of DEC-01

I received my Receipt #: EAC-02-065-xxxxx, I called on the VSC AVM, it says Receipt Date as 17-DEC-01 is that RD or ND.