Days to get appointment for revalidation in canada

priya2345

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I just would like to know that if I call anytime for a appointment in any of the canadian centers for visa revalidation, after how many days would I get it. Like will it be 15 days, 1 month, 2 month etc.

I want to know this because our visa is till Oct 2004 and will be applying for extension in Aug by premium processing. So I would like to get the reval before oct.

Another question, is it ok to stay in US without revalidation if we r not leaving the country. Will we be able to apply for extension in 2005 without revalidation of 2004 extension. We r thinking of going to India in 2005 after our baby is born.

yes its ok to stay in US w/o revalidation, as the stamp is only for entry.

I-94 governs the valid stay period, once you get the approval it normally has a new I-94 attached to it but if there is not one then you might have to go out and get a stamp.

priya2345 said:
Hi,
I just would like to know that if I call anytime for a appointment in any of the canadian centers for visa revalidation, after how many days would I get it. Like will it be 15 days, 1 month, 2 month etc.
------ why dont you call and know
I want to know this because our visa is till Oct 2004 and will be applying for extension in Aug by premium processing. So I would like to get the reval before oct.

Another question, is it ok to stay in US without revalidation if we r not leaving the country. Will we be able to apply for extension in 2005 without revalidation of 2004 extension. We r thinking of going to India in 2005 after our baby is born.