Data Consolidation Project (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is sure one unlucky date!

I am posting after just scanning around 200 cases. I am posting it as version 25 because Bajis has created one more thread with version 24. Bajis you wanna bring it here. 1 case approved out of 210. Life sucks. Man! I just wanna get out of this hell. Can't take it any long...:(

By the way this is addition to Bajis V24.

ND 5/16/02 02-175

Last edited by a moderator:
GC_Aspirant_11,

Thanks for making it right. My results are correct in V25. Yeah let's just use this thread instead of the other one.

BTW, hang in there buddy. Let's take it one day at a time. Hope is a good thing. End will be near ...

5 approvals on sep 2 for src02269 - V26

Version 26

5 approvals and 1 transferred since my last scan which was Aug 24

to Anitha R

It is real easy to add your data.
You can download the lastest version ( in this case, the ver 26 by dinnu), add your data, create a row for it in summary page.
Save it as the next available version & post it here.
If not, you can post your excel and i will add it to the main version.
Thanks.

GC_aspirant11

It is pretty strange abt your date that just 1 approval out of the 206. I have the next day , 17th May 02 and there are 24 approvals but none since may 2003.
There are later dates than 16 & 17th may who have more approvals.

Anyways, keep hope GC_Aprirant11 have you been FPed?
As such I can tell you the online statuses are not 100% accurately updated.

Added SRC 02 263 - Sept 9 2002

Hey Gurus ,

My first posting , there are 6 approvals with RD Sept 9 2002
4 in Mar , 1 in April 2002 , these are relegious workers or employment . Any body check what I added is correct ?

Thx
Niraj

good

NirajTX,

Everything looks good except that you don't have to manually type in the number of approvals for each month. All these are automatically calculated from your worksheet. I copied the formulas (formulae??) into your cells. From next time onwards all you have to do is the SCAN and the summary page will be automatically updated. :D

Here is the v27 again. And again all I did was copy formulas into your cells so i am not changing the version number

ver 28

I have Scanned for 9/12/03 for certain dates ( listed in the summary)
I Found 1 approval in SRC02-176 date.
Approval date is 09/01/03.

So far we have found 7 approvals for Sep 2003.

I know you guys are diligent. Can we move on? to next thread version? Please start one at your convenience, I will archive this thread and delete the previous one If I may...

Status
Not open for further replies.