Last edited by a moderator:
Re: another got-nowhere-case

PD:10/2003
replied a request from Enterject in late 2004
transferred to BEC Dallas in the first half of 2005
RIR-EB3
No 45 day letter.

Special handling ALC approved

Mine is EB-2 special handling for faculty in Texas.
Got email today from university that ALC has been approved. ;)
Here is a timeline:

filed 12/1/2004
45-day letter received: march 30/2005
Case moved to SF office 10/12/2005
received notice 12/21/2005 approved

case number: 0959xxxx
DOT code: 090.227-010

Mary Christmas and best wishes to ALL.

TO ALL ENTERJECT/ TEXAS SWA VICTIMS:

Has anyone had any luck with their LCs ? Any 45 day letters ? Have you talked with your attorneys and do you have any news about what is going on with our cases ??

I know that this is not the correct thread to post this. But since I am also an Enterject vicitim posting it here. I am thinking of converting to PERM but have to reached into a conclusion yet. Whats your opinions.

Have any body converted their exisiting Regular LC inot PERM Successfully?

Just wondering whether Conversion system is working fine or not.

hingo said:
I know that this is not the correct thread to post this. But since I am also an Enterject vicitim posting it here. I am thinking of converting to PERM but have to reached into a conclusion yet. Whats your opinions.

Have any body converted their exisiting Regular LC inot PERM Successfully?

Just wondering whether Conversion system is working fine or not.

Hingo:

I do not know what to advise you. I am also a victim just like you, LC pending for 2 years with the Dallas Backlog. No one knows what is going on there. Regarding converting to PERM (with the same employer), no one is clear as to how they will treat your PD. The risk is of losing your old PD which can be disastrous. What use is an approved Labor Cert in the current scenario with retrogression. The only option for us is to threaten / force our attorneys to follow up, pester DOL for a status. The sad fact is that our attorneys stand to benefit the most from this chaotic situation and uncertainity. Let me know if you have any inputs about our cases from your attorney.

Met the attorney today.. His opinion is continue with Exisiting Labor. If the I485 Availability comes some where near our priority date with in an year convert to perm and get ready.
His opinion is usually when this much retrogression comes in for I485 Congress will do something to avoid the retrogression.

hingo said:
Met the attorney today.. His opinion is continue with Exisiting Labor. If the I485 Availability comes some where near our priority date with in an year convert to perm and get ready.
His opinion is usually when this much retrogression comes in for I485 Congress will do something to avoid the retrogression.

Did he check WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE LABOR CERT AT BACKLOG CENTER ? We all know the options are about / when to convert to PERM....

I received a 45-day letter.

My case (TR) is an Enterject one with PD of November 2001. I received a 45-day letter in the end of December 2005. The letter was dated 12/20/2005.

Is your Regular

cytx said:
My PD is 08/2003
RD 01/2004
45 Days letter replied: 01/2005

My info:
PD Dec 2003
Never made it to regional
DBRC Aug 2005
No 45 letter yet

Does any have any idea where the regular applications stand?

Case still in abbreviated/temporary status

outfield said:
PD:10/2003
replied a request from Enterject in late 2004
transferred to BEC Dallas in the first half of 2005
RIR-EB3
No 45 day letter.

PD:12/2003
RIR EB3 (TX)
No 45 day letter
T-05220-XXXXX.

My lawyer explains that my case is still in Temporary status.
T in case no. indicates that the case data entry is in a Temporary or abbreviated status at the time the status request was researched. It should be replaced shortly by a D(indicating processing at Dallas BEC). Also, a T preceding the number would indicate that the case's 45-day letter had not yet been generated.

All cases in the Enterject mess seemed to be severely affected. I wonder if there is any case that was shipped from Enterject to BEC and also got approved?

PD: 24 Feb, 04
RIR EB2
No 45 day letter
Application transferred to Dallas BEC Aug 05.

My attorney says - According to the 1/18/06 update on Backlog Centers: " The target for full data entry and to have 45 day letters sent out on all cases is June 2006."

wonder what they were doing so far

mr1975 said:
PD: 24 Feb, 04
RIR EB2
No 45 day letter
Application transferred to Dallas BEC Aug 05.

My attorney says - According to the 1/18/06 update on Backlog Centers: " The target for full data entry and to have 45 day letters sent out on all cases is June 2006."

Thanks for input mr1975. I wonder what BECs were doing whole last year. Texas cases were backlogged before BEC era and even now it is the same situation.

Please keep us in the forum posted if you get any input from your attorney. My attorney calls or writes only for money matters.

--------------
PD: 11/29/2004
TX/RIR
Case Received Date: 11/29/2004
45 day letter: No

Filed in 2001, still nothing :(

Not sure if I am the most unlucky person here. I have a EB2 RIR LC filed in TX back in 08/2001. It went to reginal office, but then kicked back to state due to the mass layoff in computer industry in year 2001-2002. Now supposedly my case moved to Dallas, but no news, no 45-day letter.

Is there anything that I can do at all?

Thank you!

SearchLight said:
PD:12/2003
RIR EB3 (TX)
No 45 day letter
T-05220-XXXXX.

My lawyer explains that my case is still in Temporary status.
T in case no. indicates that the case data entry is in a Temporary or abbreviated status at the time the status request was researched. It should be replaced shortly by a D(indicating processing at Dallas BEC). Also, a T preceding the number would indicate that the case's 45-day letter had not yet been generated.

All cases in the Enterject mess seemed to be severely affected. I wonder if there is any case that was shipped from Enterject to BEC and also got approved?

YES. I know 2 cases that went from Enterject to BEC (never moved to region) that was approved recently. One PD was oct 03 (EB3 RIR) and the other one Apr 04.

This does not indicate a trend or mean anything though. My attorney says there is STILL no clarity as to what / how they are handling the enterject cases. The only way to get a status on our cases is by requesting our attorneys to call and pester DOL for an answer. I am doing that on a regular basis. PLEASE keep pestering your attorney. Who knows what those #@*&##@@ in DOL may do if we are not on top of our cases...

I recently heard horror stories about how an employee in california SWA prior to DOL had destroyed several files for Labor Cert... These rogues are capable of anything. After all it appears that they are above the law and no one can question them or their process.

Dallas BEC - Texas State

EB2/TR Labor: PD: Nov 2003
45 day letter received: Feb 20, 2006
Replied: Feb 28, 2006
BRC Case No: D-05220-XXXXX

kaushiks said:
EB2/TR Labor: PD: Nov 2003
45 day letter received: Feb 20, 2006
Replied: Feb 28, 2006
BRC Case No: D-05220-XXXXX

Kaushiks, my case number also starts with D-05220-89xxx. However, I have not yet received a 45DL yet. There are other people whose data was entered on the same date but still have not received their 45DL as well. I wonder how DBEC is going about sending out the 45DL. Would it be possible for you to let us know the next 2 digits of your case number? I am probably trying to make some sense out something that does not make sense.

Thanks

SPP
RIR, TX EB2
PD: 03/11/2004
Case No: D-05220-89xxx
45DL: ???

How did you guys find out the case number? my lawyer never told me this number. :mad:

spp1234 said:
Kaushiks, my case number also starts with D-05220-89xxx. However, I have not yet received a 45DL yet. There are other people whose data was entered on the same date but still have not received their 45DL as well. I wonder how DBEC is going about sending out the 45DL. Would it be possible for you to let us know the next 2 digits of your case number? I am probably trying to make some sense out something that does not make sense.

Thanks

SPP
RIR, TX EB2
PD: 03/11/2004
Case No: D-05220-89xxx
45DL: ???