TWC (Texas) / EB2 / Regular
PD - Jul'2003
Move to Enterject - Nov'2004
Transfer to BRC - Aug'2005
45 days letter received and responded back by Attorney - Nov'2005
New BEC Case no. - D-05xxxx-xxxxx

Let's see when I get my approval.

Thanks,

Its really nice to see they picked up the Enterject case. Did you already complete the advertisement stuff? Can you throw more case number of first 5 digits if thats possible, it will let others to know on what day they completed the case.

My case no. is D-05222-xxxx8.
And what is the adv.. stuff you are talking about. Please elaborate.. My company attorney is taking care of my GC process and I think he has done what all is required.

Thanks.

Talk to your Lawyer

sanksin77 said:
My case no. is D-05222-xxxx8.
And what is the adv.. stuff you are talking about. Please elaborate.. My company attorney is taking care of my GC process and I think he has done what all is required.

Thanks.

when you file your case under TR which is the regular, first you file it to State Workforce Agency (SWA), then they will instruct you to do the ad process. Once the ad process, which is administer and instructed by them, completes, then they move your file to Regional level - that used to be the case before the establishment of the Backlog Reduction Centers. Now since all the backlogged files being processed by BECs, you still have to do the advertisement. Better talk to your lawyer and ask him all these stuff. My PD is before yours, and I filed my case under NON RIR queue, which was never been picked by SWA - meaning the case was never been instructed them to publish the ad. Advertisement is necessary in LC based Green Card. This process establishes there is shortage of American workers or American not willing to take the job thus the Green can be given to you.

LC Approval for Enterject case

LC approval for Enterject case

Guys:

My colleague has received his LC approval. It is an Enterject case, RIR EB3 with PD Oct 27 03.

Hi Indio,

Did your friend's case make it to regional or not ?

Looks like they are just approving only RIR and totally ignored NON RIR cases, in fact, it should be the other way round, in NON RIR, the cases are atleast following their own given instructions by DOL.. :mad: .

Thanks, Indio !
That is interesting, they have approved a RIR SWA case of Oct 2003 !
Don't know when they will start NON RIR que, which seems to be stuck at 2001.

Dear indio0617,

It's a great news to hear that Enterject case has been approved. Mine was also Enterject case filed on Oct.23, 2003 RIR EB3 from TX. But I have still not received 45 day letter.

Can you please give more information about your colleague like where it was filed and when did they send 45 day letter.

Thanks

Thiru2000

indio0617 said:
LC approval for Enterject case

Guys:

My colleague has received his LC approval. It is an Enterject case, RIR EB3 with PD Oct 27 03.

thiru2000 said:
Dear indio0617,

It's a great news to hear that Enterject case has been approved. Mine was also Enterject case filed on Oct.23, 2003 RIR EB3 from TX. But I have still not received 45 day letter.

Can you please give more information about your colleague like where it was filed and when did they send 45 day letter.

Thanks

Thiru2000

It was filed from Houston. He received his 45 day letter in July.

My case is also filed from Houston.. And I got 45 days letter which is replied back last week by the lawyer. My P.D is July'2003 .. only difference is that, my case is filed under non-RIR, :(

Let's see when I get my approval.. In any case.. does it really matter after the retrogression is applied??????????? To many IFSSSS & BUTSSSSSS!!!!

DILLI DOOR HAI BHAIIIIIIII............

--Thanks,

Folks,
We, the texas LC applicants, are the WORST effected
pre and post BEC establishments.

This is to track the progress of all Texas cases
in Dallas BEC.

Pls update/share your info so others on the same
boat can get benefited..

latest 45-day and approvals for Texas applicants ?

Pls share the info regarding any 45-days letter you received.
Any approvals ?
If waiting for approval, what are your PD etc.

--
RIR/EB2/
PD : 12/2003
Never made to Regional
No 45-day letter yet.
Not sure what is the status
:confused:

Here is my info

PD 10/2003
State TX/RIR/EB3 case mishandled by Enterject
Never made to Regional
45 day letter: No
Waiting????????

Does anyone know what strategy is being followed by Dallas BEC for SWA cases messed up by Enterject?

Please post the status of cases handled by Enterject whether approved/45 day letter received or not.

Thanks
Thiru2000

Re:

Thiru2000,
Even my case was handled by Enterject.

Texas cases were really hit hard by the stup*d transition
to/from Enterject.

Let us see if any of our other buddies from TX has any
approvals or 45-day letters from BEC..

45-Day letter for TWC cases?

Any one got 45-day letters for TWC cases? These TWC cases never reach regional and could be either RIR or TR (Non-RIR).

My friend has PD: 09/2002 and TR case with TWC has not got 45-day letter yet :(

austinjoe said:
Any one got 45-day letters for TWC cases? These TWC cases never reach regional and could be either RIR or TR (Non-RIR).

Do not know what is happening to our (TWC) cases. No approvals, no 45 day letter. This is getting increasingly gloomy...

Guys,
I know three cases who have got 45 day letter and their cases had been to Enterject. So, we have to wait till Dec-Jan to see the 45 day letter.

45 Day Letter??

austinjoe said:

Just talked with my Lawyer and she told me that she is expecting 45 day letter anytime. Hope to hear from DBEC soon. Mine is a EB3 RIR from San Antonio with a PD of 03/11/2004 that never went regional.

spp1234 said:
Just talked with my Lawyer and she told me that she is expecting 45 day letter anytime. Hope to hear from DBEC soon. Mine is a EB3 RIR from San Antonio with a PD of 03/11/2004 that never went regional.

Any 45 day letter, Any news regarding your cases from Enterject ?? My PD is 02/12/04

With the holiday season upon us these goons at DOL will hibernate further. This wait is getting unbearable.