Dallas BEC tracking : Texas cases only

texancanadian said:
labordrags,
Not sure when she received it - it must be Thursday or Friday when I was out of the office due to Hurricane Rita.
They have not mentioned anything about advertising in the letter. Anyway for those of us from India - EB3 this is all a moot point. Even if labor is done the visa is only current for 1/1/1998.Even if things do improve we will get screwed because of the throusands of ppl who applied in early 2001 due to 245 i. So if you are prepared to wait additional 4 yrs you should be fine - as long as you dont get laid off, because if you get laid off after your 6 yrs on H1 are over and dont have another pending labor in the works for 1 yr you are screwed.
If you have Canadian PR and you move to Canada in 3 yrs you are pretty much guaranteed citizenship, then you can always come back to US. Choice is for everyone to make individually. Weigh your options and decide whats best for you and your family.

Did you get your case number?

texancanadian: I have absolutely no clue when I can expect to get my GC...If I have to guess, I am assuming a couple of years for my LC, and atleast 3-4 yrs for GC...so a total of 5-6 yrs would be my guess, as per the current situation..

labordrags: I actually asked my attorney and he said that he anticipates that for my case/pd, he would hear from BEC to proceed with ads in Feb/Mar 2006. I have no clue how he came up with these dates....Frankly, I believe thats just a guess and his guess is as good as anybody else's.

I had reeived my case number earlier by sending an email to Philly BEC (Dallas had ignored multiple requests earlier). I asked my in house attorney for case number but she skillfully deflected my question as only lawyers are trained to do.
She also said that we should expect to see work starting in Jan 2006. Since mine was RIR kickback case where advertising was done prior to filing RIR my lawyer had mentioned earlier that she hopes we can get away with just one more ad...but GOD only knows. Right now BEC is still developing the methodology/process for ppl who havent advertised.
Maybe this time frame of early spring may have been transmitted by BEC to AILA or somthing.

labordrags said:
Did you get your case number?

Guys:

I have an update from my attorney regarding my file in DOL. He was able to get through to a contact in DOL and look up my case.

1. The case is “in the system.” Since it was one of the thousands of “Enterject cases,” DOL pushed hard to get at least the names of the Employers and names of the foreign nationals in the database – this is called “abbreviated data entry.” The DOL Case Number is T-05221-XXXXX.

2. They are not sure how long it will take to complete the data entry in my case.

3. After data entry is finished, DOL will continue processing the case (i.e., issue the 45-day letter) based on order of priority date.

Thought I will share this with you. So, hopefully we will all hear about our cases soon.

texancanadian said:
I had reeived my case number earlier by sending an email to Philly BEC (Dallas had ignored multiple requests earlier). I asked my in house attorney for case number but she skillfully deflected my question as only lawyers are trained to do.
She also said that we should expect to see work starting in Jan 2006. Since mine was RIR kickback case where advertising was done prior to filing RIR my lawyer had mentioned earlier that she hopes we can get away with just one more ad...but GOD only knows. Right now BEC is still developing the methodology/process for ppl who havent advertised.
Maybe this time frame of early spring may have been transmitted by BEC to AILA or somthing.

how long did philly take to answer your email request? did you use your work email or free email services when sending out the inquiry?

Took them about a week. Yes, I used my own work email ID.

labordrags said:
how long did philly take to answer your email request? did you use your work email or free email services when sending out the inquiry?

TWC Texas SWA case update

Hello,

Following are updates for my family's LC info. Still no 45-day letter :mad: Please post here to share your 45-Day letter.

Austinjoe -- this case with PD 09/2002 has been messed up by Enterject holding and get later ETA# than the 9/2004 RIR case.

TWC (Texas) / EB2 / Regular
PD - 9/25/2002
RD - "NO TRANSFER"
New BEC Case no. - D-05221-96xxx
NO 45-day letter Date received

Austinjoe2:
TWC (Texas) / EB2 / RIR
PD - 9/13/2004
RD - "NO TRANSFER"
New BEC Case no. - D-05213-65xxx

austinjoe said:
Hello,

Following are updates for my family's LC info. Still no 45-day letter :mad: Please post here to share your 45-Day letter.

Austinjoe -- this case with PD 09/2002 has been messed up by Enterject holding and get later ETA# than the 9/2004 RIR case.

TWC (Texas) / EB2 / Regular
PD - 9/25/2002
RD - "NO TRANSFER"
New BEC Case no. - D-05221-96xxx

Austinjoe2:
TWC (Texas) / EB2 / RIR
PD - 9/13/2004
RD - "NO TRANSFER"
New BEC Case no. - D-05213-65xxx

Could you tell us, how did you manage to get the case number without 45 days letter, is it by sending email ?

Labor finally got certified after 4 plus years of waiting.

Have some good news to share with you all. My labor finally got certified after 4 plus years of waiting.

PD was August 2001 filed at TWC. Filed as RIR and prior advertising was done as in all RIR cases. TWC approved and sent to DOL- Dallas in March 2001. However DOL Dallas rejected in RIR and remanded/kickbacked to state (TWC).

Case was then pending at TWC and Enterject. Received letter from Enterject in November 2004 whether we wanted to continue case to which we replied positively. Silence until September this year when we received and replied to 45 day letter.

Looks like Dallas BEC finally worked on my case and approved it since all the advertising was already done. I am EB3 India case so cant file I 485 but will be filing I 140 - at least after I 140 is approved we can get 3 yr extensions instead of 1 yr. I am finally feeling hopeful that one day I will get GC - I was so despondent I had all but packed my bags to move up to our northern neighbor.

Best of luck to you all. Given my early PD I still do hope I get my GC in reasonable time frame (say 2-3 yrs more).

texancanadian said:
Have some good news to share with you all. My labor finally got certified after 4 plus years of waiting.

PD was August 2001 filed at TWC. Filed as RIR and prior advertising was done as in all RIR cases. TWC approved and sent to DOL- Dallas in March 2001. However DOL Dallas rejected in RIR and remanded/kickbacked to state (TWC).

Case was then pending at TWC and Enterject. Received letter from Enterject in November 2004 whether we wanted to continue case to which we replied positively. Silence until September this year when we received and replied to 45 day letter.

Looks like Dallas BEC finally worked on my case and approved it since all the advertising was already done. I am EB3 India case so cant file I 485 but will be filing I 140 - at least after I 140 is approved we can get 3 yr extensions instead of 1 yr. I am finally feeling hopeful that one day I will get GC - I was so despondent I had all but packed my bags to move up to our northern neighbor.

Best of luck to you all. Given my early PD I still do hope I get my GC in reasonable time frame (say 2-3 yrs more).

Congratulations! That is wonderful news. I am happy for you. Best of luck for the next stages.

Yes I received a 45 day letter in Spetember 2005 from Dallas BEC. This was in addition to the letter I had received from Enterject in November 2004.
Best of Luck Indio.

indio0617 said:
texancanadian:

Did you receive the 45 day letter in September '05 in addition to a letter in Nov 2004?

texancanadian said:

You deserve this taste after so long years, I am happy for you. Congratulations on this day, you sure is a winner.

Congratulations Texancanadian !
It surely is a relief that after such a long wait, you are finally through the first stage. All the best for next stages and please do keep in touch.
Thanks !

Any 45 day letters ?

Any 45 day letters ?

Asib, gcmaze, anyone with Enterject ?

Has anybody recently received the 45 day letters ? I am getting concerned. Can you please share.

Thanks.

Indio,
As the 45 day letter is generated only after COMPLETE data entry, so I don't expect it till this year end. They may have done the brief data entry, so we may have the T number, which is known only if anybody has sent email request for extension.
Anyway, NON RIR que is still at 2001, so even if the 45 day letter is delayed by 1-2 months, it won't matter. But after Jan 2006, we need to start worrying.
Thanks !

My case is special handling and probably for that reason my case moved from Dallas BEC to SF. I received a notice of finding from San Francisco this week and we are working on it now. But no 45 days letter.

Asib

45 Day Letter

Hi,

Did anyone get 45 day letter recently for the cases handled by Enterject?
Is it possible to get labor approval without 45 day letter? My PD is

Priority Date Oct, 2003
RIR/EB3
Filed at Texas
Never made to Regional

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks
Thiru2000

thiru2000 said:
Hi,

Did anyone get 45 day letter recently for the cases handled by Enterject?
Is it possible to get labor approval without 45 day letter? My PD is

Priority Date Oct, 2003
RIR/EB3
Filed at Texas
Never made to Regional

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks
Thiru2000

Any feedback on this?

45 days letter

Hello,

My Update:-