Dallas BEC tracking : Texas cases only

Kudos

This is a big news for all who applied and suffered their long awaited Labor in TWC. Cheers for all whose app has been in sunlight, and good luck to all whose app has been in TWC eyes.

Re: texancanadian

No NOF's or RFE's, only had a remand back in Nov 2002. I thought I would get my LC that time, but it was once again buried somewhere.

45 day letter signature?

Hi

IS a 45 day letter requires any signature from the employee to get processed.

My attorney told that 45 a day letter was sent for processing to Back log center,But my colleague also called up the same day and was told by Attorney (the same attorney of mine) that They should need his signature ,so they are sending some documents to be signed by my colleague,

my question is when the same attorney told to me that she need not require any signature for me on the documents but she asked my colleague to send back the signed documents to her,Iam confused.

Is anybody faced this kind of situation,otherwise pls let me know whether a 45 day letter need to have any signatures of the employee for further processing.

Regards
Srini

State labour applied July 8 2004 from Wyoming
Cleared in oct 1st week 2004
Send to DOL for federal on Oct 12th 2004 Denver region
Send to Dallas back log Center in Dec 2004

Received a 45 day letter in March 1st week as per attorney

TWC case

I got email from Layer's office saying that they got notice from TWC for sending out my LC to Dallas BPC. LC is RIR with PD 09/2004 to TWC. This does confirm that TWC is sending cases per their schedule -- 3/31/2005 for all un-opened cases filed before 1/1/2005. Their next batch would be all LC filed in 2005 + pending cases (processed by Enterjet). Some time later this year we should get love 45-days letter. Hang on there and don't lose hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I didn’t realize that TWC normally notifies Lawyers about their consecutive plan in sending out their pending cases to BEC. It would have been much better if they did the same to my Lawyer's office, as he has no clue when I asked about my pending case info since Dec 2002.

45 dys Letter

labordrags said:
Calling all the people who severly suffered from applying in one of the worst place in the planet, i.e Texas Workforce Center. It would be nice to all if anyone have received any 45 days letter after their file moved to Dallas Backlog Elimination Center???

I did on 03/04 and sent it back on 03/04 LC was approved on 03/09 I rec the approval letter on 03/30 , They are moving with app lot faster now so hang in there , when did you file with the RO ?

This 45 dys letter is also separating the ones are not active anymore so they can process ASAP once they rec the letter back from the Employer FYI .

Ash

ASHTON KUTCHER said:
I did on 03/04 and sent it back on 03/04 LC was approved on 03/09 I rec the approval letter on 03/30 , They are moving with app lot faster now so hang in there , when did you file with the RO ?

This 45 dys letter is also separating the ones are not active anymore so they can process ASAP once they rec the letter back from the Employer FYI .

Ash

Hey ASH, when you gonna file your 140/485? I think its better if you file it soon, also I think you are married to US citizen, are you going to file from your wife or going from your work???

ASHTON KUTCHER said:
Anyone one been through this ?
I gotten married 1 mth ago and my wife is 20 year old US Citizen and I'm 32 fixing to turn 33 yrs difference 13 yrs , the marrige is genuiune been seeing each other for a year and finally decided to tie the knot , would the interviewer (Officer) look at that and give me a hard time with lots of questions , I can answer all since it's a bonafide marriage , just wanted to know so I can be prepared when that time comes in say 6-8 mths .

Anyone suggestion will help

140/485

Will be from Work since my LC came through , and we don't have to rush into any marriage at this moment.

I'll be submitting the above forms in 2 weeks .

Ash

ASHTON KUTCHER said:
Will be from Work since my LC came through , and we don't have to rush into any marriage at this moment.

I'll be submitting the above forms in 2 weeks .

Ash

ASHTON KUTCHER said:
Originally Posted by ASHTON KUTCHER
Anyone one been through this ?
I gotten married 1 mth ago and my wife is 20 year old US Citizen and I'm 32 fixing to turn 33 yrs difference 13 yrs , the marrige is genuiune been seeing each other for a year and finally decided to tie the knot , would the interviewer (Officer) look at that and give me a hard time with lots of questions , I can answer all since it's a bonafide marriage , just wanted to know so I can be prepared when that time comes in say 6-8 mths .

Anyone suggestion will help

I dont understand if you are already married or not in the mood in doing so? coz two of your post above it is totally contradict. Please help us understand your situation?

TWC to Dallas BRC Update

A little late, but hope it helps.

I (my lawyer) recieved a letter in March from TWC stating that my case has been sent to Dallas BRC. I had filed on Dec 2004, RIR, TWC.

No 45 day letter from Dallas yet. No case number hence.

My friend, filed on Dec 2003, RIR, TWC hasnt recieved any such correspondence (cause may be that the case was sent to Enterject, he recieved a letter from them).

Now 2 quick questions:
1) Where is the 45 day letter sent? lawyer or employer?
2) What if my address changes, is there a procedure to update the LC app, is it needed?

Any inputs greatly appreciated.
muchos gracias. :)

update please

Has anyone been lucky to get the 45 days letter then the approval? this case is only based on ppl filing their LC in TWC, later moved to DBEC. Please share your thoughts, as the constant pain is getting more worse than ever. :mad:

jackLavish said:
A little late, but hope it helps.

I (my lawyer) recieved a letter in March from TWC stating that my case has been sent to Dallas BRC. I had filed on Dec 2004, RIR, TWC.

No 45 day letter from Dallas yet. No case number hence.

My friend, filed on Dec 2003, RIR, TWC hasnt recieved any such correspondence (cause may be that the case was sent to Enterject, he recieved a letter from them).

Now 2 quick questions:
1) Where is the 45 day letter sent? lawyer or employer?
2) What if my address changes, is there a procedure to update the LC app, is it needed?

Any inputs greatly appreciated.
muchos gracias. :)

1. I think the 45 days letter goes one to emp/lawyer and one to your address.
2. I don't know if its get updated or no. I will update my address to post office. They do forward it to your current address if you receive anything in your old address.

thanks labordags,

its nice to see some TWC posts. it seems Dallas BRC is a real good thing for TWC late filers. will be nice to see some certifications from TWC filers.

No 45 day letter for my friend yet (PD 12/2003 - RIR to Enterject)

My priority date is 02/12/2004 (RIR), case transferred to Enterject. Have not heard anything after that. No 45 day letter yet.

Has anyone filed with Enterject got the 45 day letter yet. Upon enquiring with DOL via email, I just get the automated response email with no case number etc. Does anyone have any updates ?

My priority date is 10/03/2003 (NON-RIR), case transferred to Enterject. Got a RFE in Jan 2005 from Enterject. Have not heard anything after that. No 45 day letter yet.

Has anyone filed with Enterject got the 45 day letter yet ? Somebody had posted that the files were sent to TWC and were waiting to be transferred to Dallas BEC. Is this true ? :confused: Upon enquiring with DOL via email, I just got the automated response email with no case number etc. Any updates ?

According to my lawyer, back in Dec, he received an inquiry from Enterject. And he did reply to them -- not sure if thats 45 days letter from Enterject. And I think if thats the 45 days letter, then I don't know if we will receive any other letter or no. But TexanCanadian received his 45 days letter, and he was inquired from Enterject. I hope we will receive something from BEC, but when we will receive anything is a big question at this time.

TWC-Enterject-TWC-BEC, not sure where they are routing our files to. Since Enterject is gone, I hope our files are in DBEC.

I have not received a 45 day letter

labordrags,
I HAVE NOT received 45 day letter from BEC. I have only received case number when I emailed them. That is my main quandry since Icarus says that 45 day letter should be issued immediately after all data ius entered in system.
I had received a letter from Enterject last Nov/Dec to which I replied, but that was not BEC 45 day letter. I was hoping that letter is accepted instead of 45 day letter since it pretty much served the same purpose (asking employer if they want continuation of the case) but as per Icarus everyone must receive new 45 day letter.

labordrags said:
According to my lawyer, back in Dec, he received an inquiry from Enterject. And he did reply to them -- not sure if thats 45 days letter from Enterject. And I think if thats the 45 days letter, then I don't know if we will receive any other letter or no. But TexanCanadian received his 45 days letter, and he was inquired from Enterject. I hope we will receive something from BEC, but when we will receive anything is a big question at this time.

TWC-Enterject-TWC-BEC, not sure where they are routing our files to. Since Enterject is gone, I hope our files are in DBEC.

TexanCanadian, I apolozise, somehow I thought that you did receive your 45 days letter. If you have only received the case status inquiry then I think its good, at least you know that the case is within BEC. Yeah, I have been following the posts from ICARUS, but not sure why they have failed to issue you one.

My case inquiry to BEC generated auto response, and I am not sure where my file is at this time. I am so confused. Lawyer said not to go with PERM, even it seems promising. I am lost in this freakin labor thing, certainly its been a big dragger to me.

Bad news from teh lawyer

My case was also sent to Enterject like many of you here. I met with my lawyer last week who told me that the files from Enterject were transfered back to TWC instead of the back log centers. TWC is offcource not processing any cases so the files will need to be again transfered to the Back log center and there is no date availavle for that. This is why the enterject cases are not getting any 45 days letter. If anyone has rec'vd a letter then do let us all know.